Beer

Dom

A little Lake Shore Fog while explaining to my wife that her Christmas present isn’t gonna happen. Tickets to Kenny Chesney in Seattle as part of our summer trip to Crater Lake NP. 
Cant say I’m broken up over this. Big crowds, loud music... not my thing. On the other hand, I’m out a lot of money. So far they are calling it a postponement, so no refunds. Cancellation or postponement, I’m out of luck either way as I’m not traveling to Seattle just for a concert. 
At least there’s beer!

3BCF48B2-7B6E-47B8-BBF7-B1B3DCEB7428.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, turkeyfeathers said:

Curbside at aurora brewworks. Should last awhile.  Saw “ the birds “ yesterday. Bastids 

2 where fanned out on my way home and close to the road. The one's head was pretty white all over. I wanted to text you but didnt want to put you into further sadness. 

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

2 where fanned out on my way home and close to the road. The one's head was pretty white all over. I wanted to text you but didnt want to put you into further sadness. 

I’ll drive my outback through that field at 60 mph to tag one soon enough lol. 

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, doebuck1234 said:

Front and back lawn cut yesterday,fixing/trying to bleed brake lines on truck today to get it up and running...yuck!time for a few relaxing redeye's before back to work tomorrow 

20200517_183143.jpg

I was down to my last "red-eye" in the beer fridge, so I picked up a 12 pack yesterday at the local produce market, along with my usual 30 pack of lights (one of which I drink with supper every day) .  The red-eyes are my favorite camp-fire beer and we hope to have several of those over the upcoming Holiday weekend.  

• Like 3

Double post
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple post 

Fug me. 

Too many posts 

Wtf posts 

Holy crap

You’re killing me Smalls