Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

I was down to my last "red-eye" in the beer fridge, so I picked up a 12 pack yesterday at the local produce market, along with my usual 30 pack of lights (one of which I drink with supper every day) .  The red-eyes are my favorite camp-fire beer and we hope to have several of those over the upcoming Holiday weekend.  

Will make that happen aswell!having a few this afternoon as my grillin beer,one more 9hr workday then 5 days off.ready for it!

20200519_181412.jpg

• Like 2

This Three Heads sesson last night ,quite good ! Picture is to big to,load , Population Ale .

Got 4 ,four packs of Other Half for the up coming Holliday week end ! Enjoy your 4 days off ! 

A3BE0E43-EE1D-45B4-8770-1849BBF68223.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Kids in bed, out on the back deck beer. No gobbles. 100+ acres behind me getting pretty wildlife free since I moved in 1.5 yrs ago and place is no longer foreclosure and growing wild. Thinking about heading to the farm in morning to see if any turkeys are left.7b34198bf515af3893c481c6e385452d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2