Beer

Dom

Old Nation, Treehouse, and some locals in the fridge. This one was the lone survivor from Toppling Goliath, until tonight. Project deadlines and extra salaried employee hours from home cant be faced head on with just any brew.
de1787950067e6a88c26d90bfb7bc0e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Dom!!

c3d9d821cadc58a8077a6ea6b8614d79.jpg&key=456feaf4fdbf39bc71f0a00c2602c732306a6d9f765b20e08a7d5a66a1c42455

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the best way to clean that thing holding the asparagus? Evefytime I clean mine my hands are black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Three Heads , Marge’s Lake Side Inn ,Tiki bar . Now Marge’s is a local joint along the Lake , a house turned into a bar . I’ve been there since high school  ( 70s ) , the floors slope like a funhouse ! 

They have bands out on the beach and jam a couple hundred folks ,out between the ropes separating the bar from the neighbors.

A fun place , that went from a locals bar to a destination.

The beer is ok kinda like Hawaiian Punch with beer  mixed in .

0266E5C5-E454-405B-81C0-06B6C7E85788.jpeg

• Like 2

What’s the best way to clean that thing holding the asparagus? Evefytime I clean mine my hands are black.

Sarcastic answer: Use soap and water....on your hands after they get a little dirty. Just be careful not to crack your nails!

But seriously: I flip it and burn off whatever remains inside, then a little olive oil on a paper towel and using the tongs, rub it down.

• Like 2

Sarcastic answer: Use soap and water....on your hands after they get a little dirty. Just be careful not to crack your nails!

But seriously: I flip it and burn off whatever remains inside, then a little olive oil on a paper towel and using the tongs, rub it down.

Yea it works great but annoying to clean, so I end using tin foil most times instead while it sits in my sink lol

• Like 1

Its Friday and work has cleared up. Wife drinking M43 and Julius for me. Both so delicious! Was going to break in the new firepit but raining.
b17771b25dfaba77008517ee10a801dc.jpg&key=e708b2fd870b53ab948f354b91143cee32410b01a8f9de41f1e1d0f4ef15aef2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I loved the Julius when I had. TCIII gave it to me

• Like 1