Beer

Dom

Sold out online in four minutes .
It drops in Rochester stores tomorrow, but Genny is poor with information, like not listing the stores or the time it hits the shelves . I’m  Sure Wegmans will have it ,  but last time I got there to late . 
5721F5C9-0130-427E-965D-A1FB3D265B9D.thumb.png.7b006f9803d5f291f3de0673d50ff124.png

Wow that looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

So Genny hypes the crap out of this special black raspberry Cream Ale, pre sale on line sells out in four minutes , but it hits the stores today .

So I go to Wegmans, don’t see it out yet, guy comes out from the back, “ ya its not here yet , well  let me check again “ ,  “ sorry the truck comes between now and 11:00, but we’re only getting ONE case ! “ 

wtf , really one case for a whole Wegmans ?  Why even make the beer , so what a handful of people can ever even taste it ? I’m about done chasing freaking beer .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7ab03af3e1a6df41cfa120c2533fda8a.jpg

Hey hey Paula...I wanna drink what you drink!!

That mount is my deceased uncles best deer.
ef0893bfebbe5dfea3b8f3819105c8a2.jpg

He died in ‘93. My first hunt was not until 1996 but his must be the genes that I am living with now.

He was a priest and gun hunted a few times a year. He taught me how to golf on Saturdays in my family room and at the range when I entered 8th grade. I never had a formal lesson beside him and “golf my way” videos by Jack N! Even still I made my HS team as a junior and played in college for 2 years after my shoulders were shot and concussions shut down my football aspirations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

Missing some critical numbers ...greens and fairways in regulation? Putts? Total Beers consumed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 beer on the course, the modelo i brought. I got lucky and was able to play because one of those regular who book the morning times all season long no showed with a hip injury. Not as good as last week. shot 92, 29 putts, no drops, no 3-putts. left a lot of opportunities out there. Missed a few greens from 120-150yds that i was hitting last week. The difference was last week i hit the range 3 mornings in a row before playing. this time i didnt touch a club for 9 days and it was the difference maker for sure.

• Like 1

1 beer on the course, the modelo i brought. I got lucky and was able to play because one of those regular who book the morning times all season long no showed with a hip injury. Not as good as last week. shot 92, 29 putts, no drops, no 3-putts. left a lot of opportunities out there. Missed a few greens from 120-150yds that i was hitting last week. The difference was last week i hit the range 3 mornings in a row before playing. this time i didnt touch a club for 9 days and it was the difference maker for sure.
I challenge you to a round! I haven't picked up my clubs in at least 2 years and I bet I can still score sub 110 if not mid to low 90s

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod