Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

I challenge you to a round! I haven't picked up my clubs in at least 2 years and I bet I can still score sub 110 if not mid to low 90s

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Sure, whenever you want to play. USGA rules. Putt everything out, no gimmes, and no improved lies or mulligans.

Sure, whenever you want to play. USGA rules. Putt everything out, no gimmes, and no improved lies or mulligans.

Just my 2 cents. You should always be able to roll your ball out of a fairway divot. Especially at a public course. No one replaces or fills divots.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Just my 2 cents. You should always be able to roll your ball out of a fairway divot. Especially at a public course. No one replaces or fills divots.

I haven't see a fairway divot this year. Too dry/hard lol

One beer at the 19th hole. And maybe a hotdog too because they are pretty good there with sour kraus and mustard

That’s weak. What hotdog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s weak. What hotdog?

Idk at the bar on the 19th hole. Unless they don't do food anymore idk what things are like with these stupid new rules

Idk at the bar on the 19th hole. Unless they don't do food anymore idk what things are like with these stupid new rules

I don’t want a hot dog. I got Biz Buck Venison Jalapeño Cheddar dogs. I want high quality beer when I win

I don’t want a hot dog. I got Biz Buck Venison Jalapeño Cheddar dogs. I want high quality beer when I win

I am positive you will undoubtedly beat my score that's not a concern of mine my challenge was shooting sub 110..."I bet I can still score sub 110 if not mid to low 90s"

111 and you get a fancy beer and I may even grill you one of your even more fancy hot dogs

59 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I am positive you will undoubtedly beat my score that's not a concern of mine my challenge was shooting sub 110..."I bet I can still score sub 110 if not mid to low 90s"

111 and you get a fancy beer and I may even grill you one of your even more fancy hot dogs

Fine. Bethpage Black. You won't shoot 110

• Like 1

Just handicap the match and LFG, the forum needs sports!

It takes 3 to make a GTG so CrappyIce would have to officiate the match and Elmo would provide drone coverage

• Like 3

It takes 3 to make a GTG so CrappyIce would have to officiate the match and Elmo would provide drone coverage

Crappyice may offer a “course closed” Monday afternoon venue where I guarantee a handful of 3 putts. Gotta walk and carry your own but I can guarantee no wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I keep trying our beer store for Genesee blackberry vanilla cream ale. No bueno 

Only Roch. Stores and I believe it’s long gone . But who knows.....

• Sad 1