Beer

Dom

Crappyice may offer a “course closed” Monday afternoon venue where I guarantee a handful of 3 putts. Gotta walk and carry your own but I can guarantee no wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winged Foot? Please let me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brooklyn Summer ale along the mighty Ontario Lake . That  Big Wave beer my wife got , was the worst tasting beer I’ve had in awhile .... cleansing my mouth with an Other Half at home now .

E9A50154-8602-4037-B9AA-DBBBE6255F8E.jpeg

F5EB4E83-EDA3-4C5D-BE1C-0E5F081F0635.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

Went to dececcio in Pelham looking for Genesee black cherry cream ale...no dice.

Ended up with this ....refreshing

ef489e54068f9791a8e3667011df0ddb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only released in Rochester and I’ve not even seen one can . Small batch release.

• Like 1

Wegmans by me got three cases and they were gone in minutes . I’ve checked a few stores and all I saw were guys checking the same spots I was .

Their small batch release is something like 300 cases, it sold out online in four minutes, and the few cases that hit the stores just as fast . It’s highly doubtful that there’s any out there anywhere . 

But who knows in some dark corner of a back room they may find a misplaced case .

Where are you guys finding the Ruby Red Kolsch?  Wegmans and Tops have been out past 2 weeks.  Also checked Price Chopper, a Byrne Dairy, Walgreens and Rite Aid.

They won’t send it to me. I messaged them on Instagram. But they do have a website where you can locate their beers by you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Otto said:

Where are you guys finding the Ruby Red Kolsch?  Wegmans and Tops have been out past 2 weeks.  Also checked Price Chopper, a Byrne Dairy, Walgreens and Rite Aid.

Stores here Roch area have pallets of it . I still got half a 12 pack from last year in my basement stash .... good luck ! 

Took this out of our daughter refrigerator today, not a sour fan ,but it was drinkable .

2D3D839D-EC36-4160-A71D-86544E3B2A9C.jpeg

• Like 2

I tried grabbing some ruby red tonight for my visiting friend.  They didn’t have it at the gas station by the hospital which usually does, or at Brighton TOPS... so I abandoned the search knowing I had better beers at home.