Beer

Dom

They won’t send it to me. I messaged them on Instagram. But they do have a website where you can locate their beers by you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Half Time in Mamaroneck has 2 12 packs when I was there earlier this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

hows that knee Fletch?   ETA on you returning to the volleyball rotation? 

The knee is as fine as can be I suppose. The pain has been very low to nill. Unlike when I did my ankle with a plate and screws back 30 years ago. That was excruciating. 

The suck is the stuck in a brace on crutches. I am not good at sitting around lol. Doc said 10 months until I will be able to play again no bueno! I should be running in 13-14 weeks hopefully.

Thanks for checking!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The knee is as fine as can be I suppose. The pain has been very low to nill. Unlike when I did my ankle with a plate and screws back 30 years ago. That was excruciating. 

The suck is the stuck in a brace on crutches. I am not good at sitting around lol. Doc said 10 months until I will be able to play again no bueno! I should be running in 13-14 weeks hopefully.

Thanks for checking!!

able to climb a treestand in 12 weeks?  good luck and listen to the Doc.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Found the kolsch at the chili paul location @johnplav..know u had said something about looking the other day

As of yesterday,  none in CNY. My wife went to 3 places yesterday  they had none.  I went to Now and Later beer store and thankfully, they had Other Half Mosaic Dreams, Sip O Sunshine, and a few others for me to enjoy! I am set for the week, but my wife is stuck with Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy for now.  We will keep looking, hope Wegmans gets a delivery soon.