Beer

Dom

I thought it said subsidiary of spins arcade. Think you just modified your post

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I didn’t modify. A subsidiary of CL located at Spins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5817f60f817b3ea501e7dab717afcdbc.jpg&key=b2ac36a77a0ecdace8e6b012b85dc472e5f8bd48dd80af61a390bb4b72ca3e6f

This Milk Stout is brewed with cold steeped dark grains and Dominican Cacao Nibs. However, we wanted to have some fun with cookies! The base beer has been conditioned on frosted animal cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may be the only person I know that drinks dark beer in the summer. Want my evil twin cookie beer and my Fifth Hammer Shwarz beer? I need to make beer fridge space

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 3

No dark beer in the summer?? Guinness is a year round event! My ancestors would strongly disagree!!
Tastes much better in Ireland. I started drinking at 6am when we had a stopover at Dublin airport when we went to Italy a few years back. It's true, Guinness is totally different over there. So much lighter. Tastes delicious with the fillingness of a Miller light vs the heavy Guinness you think of over here

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I have heard that. Id love to try the real deal. One day i will make it across the pond. Guinness can be like a meal thats for sure. 
I never believed it. We went over there for a wedding and I was like ta hell with it I'm in Ireland I have to try it. Wouldn't you know it was fabulous! Also next up is Artisanal's She's Tert

#properglasswaredc53ab79091dc8aca808451155d2cd1d.jpg

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

I never believed it. We went over there for a wedding and I was like ta hell with it I'm in Ireland I have to try it. Wouldn't you know it was fabulous! Also next up is Artisanal's She's Tert

#properglasswaredc53ab79091dc8aca808451155d2cd1d.jpg&key=ddaaf5805f318e74e3bc08c396c201f6915a1ccdb2ec8a89df7d37abc30a6352

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Always a sour!

• Like 1

I have heard that. Id love to try the real deal. One day i will make it across the pond. Guinness can be like a meal thats for sure. 

My honeymoon was in Galway. Every day started with a full Irish breakfast at the local pub including a Guinness or 2. I never neede to eat until 3:00pm after that breakfast. “Lunch” was always brown bread and soup and Guinness and dinner was pub sandwiches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

c8601539689e5deed54cf4fcf5260a50.jpga093c560d25943eecc588cde429fb3ff.jpg41fe83964910b7d349861a629a08d25d.plist

Was at the harbor In Mamaroneck today. Stopped at halftime on the way home to grab Ruby Reds since@crappyice said he got them there. Of course, sold out. So I got thin man instead? Also had some sangria at Frankie & Fanucci’s.

a4b59f1b6ef189923126a2ed1f73bb52.jpg

• Like 2