Beer

Dom

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Epic share in line at Mortalis today. Ounce ‘ish per. Some seriously crazy great beers . Look at all these sours 516585050fc381c387b0df2800453933.jpg
244041610ec37e07af1aac3b15318f3c.jpg
6ce47187b12fb08b78bebadc1628f87e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Great !  I am at best a casual drinker. A real lightweight in that department. Maybe have 6 beers in a year. And 3 of those would be with dinner at hunting camp in Maine. The other 3 would be scattered over the year going out to dinner with the wife. Since I have come to this site I have bought 3 different kinds of Ale. Now my wife is looking at me funny wondering if I am becoming an " IPA holic " . Are you trying to finish me off by pushing me over the cliff  with that poster pic ?  :wild:

So many IPA flavors ! So little time !   :rofl:

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 2

Careful...Jerk-off May slap your hand if its not a Strawberry Cucumber “beer” in this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was about to but then I realized it was Ed and not you. So I decided to give him a free pass THIS TIME. He's nicer to me. Also I have some fresh headys and maybe a focal banger (I can't remember) waiting for him along with a very special JREAM!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton