Beer

Dom

I don't really drink anymore but find it funny that many popular brews now are fruity and don't even look like beer let alone taste like it.  Its kind of an odd change of preferences.  Almost like everyone really wanted wine coolers all along.  lol  Not saying it to mock the beers as I like a fruity beer at times too on the rare occasion I drink.

I don't really drink anymore but find it funny that many popular brews now are fruity and don't even look like beer let alone taste like it.  Its kind of an odd change of preferences.  Almost like everyone really wanted wine coolers all along.  lol  Not saying it to mock the beers as I like a fruity beer at times too on the rare occasion I drink.

Blame Jerkman and his sour obsession. I personally still just like beer to taste like beer. I don’t like The sweet stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

This is the most sensible post I have read here in a long time. Thank you..and [mention]Dom [/mention] thanks you.
Once I finish my Bartles and Jaymes wine cooler, I will be cracking a High Life in your honor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

This is the most sensible post I have read here in a long time. Thank you..and [mention]Dom [/mention] thanks you.
Once I finish my Bartles and Jaymes wine cooler, I will be cracking a High Life in your honor!

Zima for the win - if they still make that stuff.  Honestly, one of my favorites was always a Russian stout.  Its a beer and a meal.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

Just to clarify Moog is busting on you sour drinkers!! I concur!

@moog5050 those are fighting words! I hereby challenge you to a fight to the death winner takes all bare knuckle head to head victor has the best taste in beer

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Zima for the win - if they still make that stuff.  Honestly, one of my favorites was always a Russian stout.  Its a beer and a meal.

I’m pretty sure my first “girlfriend” was courted over a six pack of Zima! She was special...we broke up shortly after the 6 pack was empty!

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure my first “girlfriend” was courted over a six pack of Zima! She was special...we broke up shortly after the 6 pack was empty!

Probably because she realized you was a little bitch drinking ZIMA

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

That’s New Paltz

We are staying at Mohonk Mountain House

a8442b6e600e2410936c60caafc18129.jpg&key=ddb16756f5c164e7e194ab497422d721d7d982dd89c1ecc49323b2752360f323

Oh nice! I actually called them the other day to inquire about a day and dining so we can bring my daughter without staying over since it’s only a 1 hour drive. But they are only offering dining to overnight guests. For $1,000/night, it just doesn’t make sense for a 8-month old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

That’s New Paltz

We are staying at Mohonk Mountain House

a8442b6e600e2410936c60caafc18129.jpg

I stayed there for a conference 7 or 8 years ago.  At the time they did not serve alcohol, but allowed our group to have wine brought in and served at dinner.  No TV’s or alarm clocks in the room, very traditional old school menu in the restaurant and banquet hall.  Loved it!  Not sure if all those things have stayed the same or changed now.  

It is an absolutely beautiful and unique hotel!  Enjoy your stay! 

• Like 2