Beer

Dom

I picture or dream of a beer place that i would describe as cafeteria style. So you go in and there is a magnificent line (s) of beers on draft.

You take your tray and proceed, you go from tap to tap and read its flavor profile. You fill your tray (or not) with 4ounce testers.

You pay for testers at the end of the line. Am i crazy or is there such a place ?

they have a beer tasting event at Pilot Field ( or whatever the new name of the baseball field is ) in downtown Buffalo in the fall. Lots of beers to try. VIP ticket gets you some very rare stuff and Pettibones food spread. I went last year. Holy crud did I get ripped. Wasn't trying to but the VIP stuff was all high abv. Wife was DD. Regular beers a plenty without the VIP
  • Like 1

897ba3d0af8b0ff3783b2b2111a26d8e.jpg

Yonkers Brewery. They brew their own stuff. Food was pretty good too. I tried a sample.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool place. My good friend knows the owners well. Been there several times, did you take a small tour into the back?

Cool place. My good friend knows the owners well. Been there several times, did you take a small tour into the back?

No.  Just stopped by for a quick bite.  They were closing in 45 minutes for renovations so we rushed it.  Definitely would go back though.  The wings were awesome.

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

Oh man you didn't get that in your mouth did you?!?!

In all honesty it was not terrible. I preferred it over bud or labbatts. I checked beer advocate like turkey feathers said, and it was actually rated almost double that of bud light. Just to wash it down though I had a dogfish 90 minute after.

• Like 1

In all honesty it was not terrible. I preferred it over bud or labbatts. I checked beer advocate like turkey feathers said, and it was actually rated almost double that of bud light. Just to wash it down though I had a dogfish 90 minute after.

I love 90 minute so much. Especially in the goblet from the tap.

It's a little slice of malty heaven