Beer

Dom

Beer of the month club arrived the other day ! Eye of the Hawk , Mendocino Brewing Co.
oh and some artwork  , a butterfly made up of only butterfly wings .
image.jpeg

23322e7839205f61504c2f9496e75948.jpg
Little living room decor. Love the blue morpho.
Couple of afternooner's a1b98328db7acbc3d0ab1e2256b94661.jpg632578d723844f8fa63dfa145c7bf5d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

That's a mass produced item by them so I don't consider it "homemade or hand made" . Darn market fluctuation, guess I need to mark mine to $14.99, HAHAHA. There are tons of plans on Pinterest with measurements all for free. I'll make em for anyone that doesn't have the time or tools for less + shipping and they will be one of a kind using reclaimed wood.

20 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Grand opening VIP party at newly remodeled golf dome. Rule #26 bar and cafe
Big Ditch Hayburner 50eb925bf01dd6571084d20e29d6b516.jpg
Bells Two Hearted and Ithaca Flower Power 4aeba714eca55136b1c292d3a0fc6b7d.jpg
e89136ccb1baeadfbddc6d8fb0080c37.jpg
Home beer

Now that's what I call a Thursday night!!!

• Like 2

Went to work happy hour tonight at some dive. Young recent grad girls were desperate for any "D" they could find. Pretty hilarious. I had 3 modelos, 3 landsharks, played some beer pong and took the 947 train home. Pretty funny to see my younger colleagues shitfaced.

• Like 2

Time to re-brand, golf is being reduced to 24 rules

Memberships keep dropping in price. Initiation fees are gone. Someday I'll pull the trigger when it equates to a better per round deal.

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Memberships keep dropping in price. Initiation fees are gone. Someday I'll pull the trigger when it equates to a better per round deal.

One of my favorite things about golf is seeing different courses, so I dont think I'll ever join a club. Id rather invest in a camp somewhere

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

One of my favorite things about golf is seeing different courses, so I dont think I'll ever join a club. Id rather invest in a camp somewhere

Same, but I hate waiting. I got spoiled playing a few really nice private courses in Florida and now all I want to do is show up and be done in 3 hours.

While traveling couple weeks ago in Florida I had a driver who was a retired pro golfer. He told me the hardest course he ever played was Oak! He said his favorite was Pebble Beach.

Happen to catch his name ?
Played Oak Hill 20x or so. Played in huge amateur tourney invite years back. 2 weeks after PGA Championship was there. Tough ! But Oakmont tougher imo. Pebble on honeymoon and agree to simply gorgeous.
And no beers were harmed at any of these courses while playing.

• Like 1

Went to work happy hour tonight at some dive. Young recent grad girls were desperate for any "D" they could find. Pretty hilarious. I had 3 modelos, 3 landsharks, played some beer pong and took the 947 train home. Pretty funny to see my younger colleagues shitfaced.

Why were they looking for "Defense"?

• Like 1