Beer

Dom

I am not sure what made me do it, but a few ago I picked up some Miller High Life. I used to have that and it was in my top 10 beers I wouldn't drink eve if it was free.

Not sure if the recipe changed or my pallet has changed, but It was actually pretty good.

Tried that alcoholic root beer, that was nasty.

Here is #2 from my pick 6 I got today. Took a sip already and it has a coffee taste to it. I was never into dark beer but this is pretty good.

That's my Craftsman bottle opener my FIL got me for Christmas years ago. Never lets me down and has a lifetime warranty!

post-287-0-13684200-1455417330_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Here is #2 from my pick 6 I got today. Took a sip already and it has a coffee taste to it. I was never into dark beer but this is pretty good.

That's my Craftsman bottle opener my FIL got me for Christmas years ago. Never lets me down and has a lifetime warranty!

glad you're expanding on your beer horizon. I have the same opener !
  • Like 1

I am not sure what made me do it, but a few ago I picked up some Miller High Life. I used to have that and it was in my top 10 beers I wouldn't drink eve if it was free.

Not sure if the recipe changed or my pallet has changed, but It was actually pretty good.

Tried that alcoholic root beer, that was nasty.

You don't/didn't know that miller was purchased/bought by ANHEUSER-BUSCH?Not Bad but would rather drink Bud myself.

#3 to try. Just spent 6 hours freezing at a soccer tourney and needed a drink. Made it to the finals but lost pretty badly.

sorry about the soccer finals. Great beer you got there. The recent release is not so much of a snow globe as the last. Summer release was cloudy with floaties in it that when poured in a glass you were like wtf is that