Beer

Dom

Lol "style" what some fools copy others cause they don't have their own identity or confidence!

It's a good thing I really don't give to much stock in what other people think!!

Just an FYI I was playing in golf sandals and cargo shorts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not bring back the Jorts!

353ecd3faaa45e131c110f18ff5b211c.jpg&key=7d2dacedf1f292012a3ac1f39007623677d743380d29abbeb557af47ad3680e7

My nephew was told he couldn't play in a college tournament because his shorts had a fifth pocket and thus were "cargo" shorts. They were Adidas golf shorts the fifth pocket was designed for tees or something, it could barely be seen didn't have a flap or anything like that. He had to go inside and switch shorts with his father. I don't like when courses ask me to tuck my shirt in, most have gotten away from that

• Like 1

My nephew was told he couldn't play in a college tournament because his shorts had a fifth pocket and thus were "cargo" shorts. They were Adidas golf shorts the fifth pocket was designed for tees or something, it could barely be seen didn't have a flap or anything like that. He had to go inside and switch shorts with his father. I don't like when courses ask me to tuck my shirt in, most have gotten away from that

Yea I hate tucking in shirt too- makes me feel stiff. Just like pants and/or long sleeves

Firing up the smoker. Bourbon aged cocoa , vanilla with a hint of bacon. Running not quite a session beer at 13.5%. Better than Sunday morning mole but not quite as good as Sunday morning stout 702d754af883c6963b2f73fc4f65d87e.jpgdf112cce75f081386850734721905811.jpg
Fall turkey breast marinated in oj , Italian dressing , dry rub and bacon over apple wood chips

• Like 3

You aren't 16 anymore and smuggling them out of friends dads garage fridge. We used to do that with these and Schmidt s pounders.

Last time I had one was about 15 years ago. I was about 30. No robbing garage fridges​. LOL. Just remembered it being a little lighter and not so heavy.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk