Beer

Dom

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You can't go anywhere here and night find something to drink Open container , walk into a store , take roadie into another bar , sure. Oldest bar in NOLA for a hurricane.
Couldn't be the oddball not drinking a beer while walking around 413cd9a270338e727d9956de6d7c2e27.jpg1d910fb47ef8e88df3f149100a400215.jpgf09b62855a30449238e1bba419e30269.jpg2f70f7edb4c11ab9f094633809a47b11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on vaca or biz?

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Are you on vaca or biz?

Vacation. 20 th wedding anniversary was Tuesday. Wife's birthday today. Staying oddly enough with an ex HS GF. Wife getting a reading at a voodoo shop at the moment. Swamp tour tomorrow. Neat city !  20 years ago today I was playing Pebble Beach. Played lousy but 77 tipped out with assistant golf course superintendent 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Vacation. 20 th wedding anniversary was Tuesday. Wife's birthday today. Staying oddly enough with an ex HS GF. Wife getting a reading at a voodoo shop at the moment. Swamp tour tomorrow. Neat city !  20 years ago today I was playing Pebble Beach. Played lousy but 77 tipped out with assistant golf course superintendent 

Am I reading this right? you and your wife are staying at the home of another woman you used to bang?

• Like 4