Beer

Dom

On 1/12/2018 at 5:08 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Train ride home beer. First time trying it. Not sure how I feel about it yet.....

9c9d42f78c11b5a58d239017397f5d47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t like my first few glasses, but it definitely has grown on me.  Not a beer to be drunk out of the can though, i like it best in a glass......let it breathe like a fine wine. 

• Like 1

I didn’t like my first few glasses, but it definitely has grown on me.  Not a beer to be drunk out of the can though, i like it best in a glass......let it breathe like a fine wine. 
The brewer that created flower power has his own brewery in Rockland county industrial arts

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rhode Island beered9ad9d35cc0620c1cd43cb2255d31c1.jpg&key=44891469c420b88e8bee292e249f57d0b42c101b502e33c27efad3f625b302d8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok I get it and have great respect for people’s special interest and the depth of knowledge surrounding beer is impressive. HOWEVER, if you put that in front of me and called it a beer I would have a hard time believing you. Kind of looks like seaweed/kale smoothie with cucumber foam that the rich Westchester MILFs drink after a yoga class and facial.
“To each their own” seems to be my new motto on site!
Cheers!

• Like 3

Ok I get it and have great respect for people’s special interest and the depth of knowledge surrounding beer is impressive. HOWEVER, if you put that in front of me and called it a beer I would have a hard time believing you. Kind of looks like seaweed/kale smoothie with cucumber foam that the rich Westchester MILFs drink after a yoga class and facial.
Cheers!

Nothing wrong with Westchester Milf’s!

• Like 2

Belated Christmas gift to find another 8 bottles of CBS and 6 cases of the Goose Island Bourbon County.  Into the cart some went.

Ok, I'll admit it: I stood there for a few minutes trying to justify dropping $800 on beer. :D

20180114_134809.jpg

20180114_145432.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers!

Lol fair enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 of these and pretty good at that. Not bitter , not malty , NE style. Looking forward to the next 5 variants. 8cf06234d403beb312ab9a620e0d941c.jpg
Onto a few of these muddled old fashioned b13deb813ace4e47c5cb9a471bb639fa.jpg To be honest I’m losing my mom very soon and dad said he’ll soon follow. 91 for Mom and 93 for dad Married for 71 years. My jokes and humor come from hiding my sadness No further comments needed Only silent prayers appreciated Some of you already aware I won’t crawl into a bottle but just may go a little silent for awhile. So sad as Samantha taking this hard as she and them so close. Private prayers only please and again , no need to comment. You are all my family and felt the urge to vent my feelings as this is taking its toll on me. Peace

3 of these and pretty good at that. Not bitter , not malty , NE style. Looking forward to the next 5 variants. 8cf06234d403beb312ab9a620e0d941c.jpg&key=73369d52c78532953b96eec863d61fef3d5d1d1f4187d395e93eac6da32ac801
Onto a few of these muddled old fashioned b13deb813ace4e47c5cb9a471bb639fa.jpg&key=f882efec4d363761f0953bf489d58d563ad2d382226ec963ab2dbe586a33f322 To be honest I’m losing my mom very soon and dad said he’ll soon follow. 91 for Mom and 93 for dad Married for 71 years. My jokes and humor come from hiding my sadness No further comments needed Only silent prayers appreciated Some of you already aware I won’t crawl into a bottle but just may go a little silent for awhile. So sad as Samantha taking this hard as she and them so close. Private prayers only please and again , no need to comment. You are all my family and felt the urge to vent my feelings as this is taking its toll on me. Peace

Best of luck, my friend.

• Like 3