Beer

Dom

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What does the phrase “New England Style IPA” mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New England IPAs are beers that are purposely hazy or cloudy, which can give these brews a smooth, creamy mouthfeel – a departure from the light/dry mouthfeel you often get with West Coast IPAs – with little to no hop bitterness at the end utilizing hops that impart a tropical, juicy sweetness rather than the classic bitter, dank or citrus-y flavors West Coast IPA lovers have come to expect

New England IPAs are beers that are purposely hazy or cloudy, which can give these brews a smooth, creamy mouthfeel – a departure from the light/dry mouthfeel you often get with West Coast IPAs – with little to no hop bitterness at the end utilizing hops that impart a tropical, juicy sweetness rather than the classic bitter, dank or citrus-y flavors West Coast IPA lovers have come to expect

It is quite juicy and not hoppy yet can get a nice buzz after even 1 to two. 8.2% a perfect after work brew. May be my new favorite beer. Also thank you [mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention] for the enlightenment. I did not know that. Seems I may prefer a New England IPA. Side question what the hell is "dank" the only time I've heard that to describe anythinf other than a dank and dark basement was those goofy millennials talking about some "dank bud" referring to their reefers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cool thx

NE style left on my porch the other day from Sodfather along with a whisker biscuit and release. Thanks again Jay. Solid beer too 01d5efef86ae3571ee8151e40f1f67d8.jpg&key=eb69457236cd8b25d5f3cb544834f9b608660f742618f3d0c127ffe1d3e1276a

We can both tag out on 10/1/18!

• Like 3

For sure.  Theres a few local guys.  Doesnt got to be the city either.  Westchester is cool with me. 
City, Westchester, either works for me. White Plains is definitely cheaper than Manhattan, though depends on where everyone works. Me and Biz work only a few blocks away from each other

City, Westchester, either works for me. White Plains is definitely cheaper than Manhattan, though depends on where everyone works. Me and Biz work only a few blocks away from each other

I got a new job. I’m on 42/6th now, but still real close to GCT