Beer

Dom

All done packing and now kicking back with a couple of Southern Tier Science is the Art Collection. Double IPA beers with different combinations of hops. Very good. 

The packing is for a wild boar Hunt in Tennessee. Four of us hunting and four wives enjoying some time in Nashville while we hunt. Should be a great trip. 

4C670887-5F76-4211-9873-78EBD6AAF181.jpeg

392C0292-38B1-4CF7-BE70-8ED233823385.jpeg

• Like 3

All done packing and now kicking back with a couple of Southern Tier Science is the Art Collection. Double IPA beers with different combinations of hops. Very good. 
The packing is for a wild boar Hunt in Tennessee. Four of us hunting and four wives enjoying some time in Nashville while we hunt. Should be a great trip. 
4C670887-5F76-4211-9873-78EBD6AAF181.thumb.jpeg.4f5ef5631c354fe954d52a31d8d6613f.jpeg
392C0292-38B1-4CF7-BE70-8ED233823385.thumb.jpeg.661bbe829dff45de4d57f1704e5fac94.jpeg

Maybe start a new thread about the outfitter and your time on the hog hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Biz , whatcha got for new beer Friday ?

Still at work so not sure yet. However, the parking lot where my car is at the train has a beer place that I never been Inside of. I need some beer for home so might check it out.

Thoughts on what to bring home (if any)?

http://thegreengrowler.com/?page_id=268

Prices seem high. Maybe just hit gas station for 30 rack of Miller Lite instead.

7a7c773e02ae5cfacb18256d8ee2c02e.jpg

Very disappointing waste of $9. This beer sucks. Not sure why you guys boast about it. I can’t even describe the taste, but it’s not good. Struggling to even get it down. Bad way to start my weekend.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Very disappointing waste of $9. This beer sucks. Not sure why you guys boast about it. I can’t even describe the taste, but it’s not good. Struggling to even get it down. Bad way to start my weekend.

That’s a great beer !! 

As far as link   Barrier DDH 

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's no Miller High Life, but dang!

Biz, it seems like you prefer the golden see-through beers so I can understand why this complex quad isn't up your alley.  It's definitely not the kind of beer that you'd pound 7 or 8 in a night. :haha:

• Like 1

It's no Miller High Life, but dang!
Biz, it seems like you prefer the golden see-through beers so I can understand why this complex quad isn't up your alley.  It's definitely not the kind of beer that you'd pound 7 or 8 in a night. :haha:

Lately I really like New England style hazy IPA’s that you can’t see through the glass. 5 or 6 of them at 6-8% is perfect.

This quad ale just doesn’t have a good flavor. Very bland

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lately I really like New England style hazy IPA’s that you can’t see through the glass. 5 or 6 of them at 6-8% is perfect.

This quad ale just doesn’t have a good flavor. Very bland

Hazy's are all the rage.  I need to try some out.  Beer Advocate just gave them their own category a week or so ago.

The barrel-aged 3P isn't what I'd call "bland".  Lol.  

• Like 1