Beer

Dom

On 6/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

bdc374a70235cd199af26a2e280400eb.jpg

Money still talks I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who sacrificed and invested a significant amount of his pay for 30 years, I can only hope so . Of course Mrs . Normad is currently, blocking putting that to the test .

• Like 3

Digging 3 holes with neighbor for deck. 44” + He’s flipping house. And knows how to fix and volunteered to help with our crap deck. Vodka n water from other neighbor 1c134aed5202c3785f025c63e20c7ba6.jpgc752b6b715fb02ca5234d6e30607f584.jpg
Feel like I was dancing with a kangaroo. Shale sucks !

• Like 3

091f8a079663ac1955b9f2333dd0edd4.jpg

Had a great time yesterday playing a Cap and Crew with my son, my sis and her girlfriend yesterday. We started out hot at 7 under after 11 holes then shit went south lol. Ended up -6 and won a bunch of raffles, sis won closest to the pin, girlfriend the 50/50.

• Like 3

Lawn & trim done.  Showered.  Now dinner cooking.  Fire pit coming up.

Trying a couple DIPA's from nearby S. Glens Falls brewery, Common Roots.  Grapefruit flavor stands out, hoppy, it's OK.  

20180603_190928.jpg

• Like 2

I have no problem carrying the Beer thread single-handedly tonight, if needed! :haha::drinks:

So check this out: another Glens Falls brewery with a DIPA named after an ADK High Peak!  Pretty good too.  And yes, I hiked this one. :drinks:

20180603_213733.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

I have no problem carrying the Beer thread single-handedly tonight, if needed! :haha::drinks:

So check this out: another Glens Falls brewery with a DIPA named after an ADK High Peak!  Pretty good too.  And yes, I hiked this one. :drinks:

20180603_213733.jpg

Thirsty burgaler tonight. Enjoy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jdubs said:

20180603_213733.jpg

About to make my 4th summit of Lower Wolfie! :drinks:

20180603_234152.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 2

20180603_213733.thumb.jpg.6cffb0b154eda80b9af4be5f9a4c3372.jpg

Great pic

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

bdc374a70235cd199af26a2e280400eb.jpg

Money still talks I guess

when you see hot chicks in bikinis on a big boat.... remember who owns the boat. always loved the meme.  don't have the ambition to go find it to post though.

• Like 1

last night i had broken clock minute man ipa last night from a coop in the midwest and Voodoo Ranger Juiced IPA by Flat Tire. I didn't think of taking pictures at the time. (High jacked pictures below).

brokenclockcapture.PNG

vrjuicyhaze_hero.png

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

889ca34707c56143fd5c0975b4f8e602.jpg

true story... wife and i went back to same beach destination for our 1 year anniversary. at Coyote Ugly we had a hot perky girl in practically see through beach attire hanging all over us.  then we noticed this significantly older guy who was obviously well off $ wise, hanging around in the background.  come to find out they were married and met on his honeymoon. he was using her for some night fishing. no boat required. how she couldn't serve his needs i have no idea. another couple that was there looked at us and we both were like "oh hell no!".  haha

• Like 2