Beer

Dom

Sounds interesting. How is it and where did you pick it up at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refreshing. Just enough grape but not overpowering. By Mikkeller. Went to Aurora Brewworks yesterday. War Horse in Geneva has a similar style. It’s gone , it’s muggy so next up. And what a nasty looking bug , probably 3 inches long bde2d67a06193c22625e9fbd21ec6cbe.heic39b0646c6c8df6ca544a756244317f88.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Here's one to put a kink in the thread. We bought a 12 pack of this stuff for the wedding. Seagram's Escapes. People drank two, brought the rest home. So just decided to try one, Calypso Colada. To be honest, it's not horrible. Big coconut flavor. Do I recommend it, only if you wear pink.b63e45cec9d7ea9bd50a925729907950.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Here's one to put a kink in the thread. We bought a 12 pack of this stuff for the wedding. Seagram's Escapes. People drank two, brought the rest home. So just decided to try one, Calypso Colada. To be honest, it's not horrible. Big coconut flavor. Do I recommend it, only if you wear pink.b63e45cec9d7ea9bd50a925729907950.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Windshield wiper fluid !! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2