Fatheads distro in NY. Yes please to Headhunter IPA at a 100% rating caa9c8cc63e5a898cc5743c9efc716a6.jpg Had a few barley pops at Clarence beer tent with the real tc and sodfather earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2eee2845b048c61f5beb04220e04d34a.jpgmy sister, cracking up some forum members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

2 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

I almost reached for a barrel-aged stout, but this has been going down nicely of late. :drinks:

20180903_192129.jpg

Had a few of them over the weekend. One of my favorites. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

Had a few of them over the weekend. One of my favorites. 

And the price is right too.  Up here, a 6-pack after tax and deposit is $13.  Fair value for a craft IPA.  Many other 4-packs that are marginally better tasting (at best) run about $15-$17.  Fun to try, but not to buy en masse.

I will gladly pay $18 for Equilibrium's MC2, but couldn't catch the few local offerings when they sprung up.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

And the price is right too.  Up here, a 6-pack after tax and deposit is $13.  Fair value for a craft IPA.  Many other 4-packs that are marginally better tasting (at best) run about $15-$17.  Fun to try, but not to buy en masse.

I will gladly pay $18 for Equilibrium's MC2, but couldn't catch the few local offerings when they sprung up.  

Six pack here is about 2 bucks cheaper. No Eq. MC2 here. 

• Like 1

You need more then one putting stands together....

I  brought  one down mostly assembled  , went to attach ladder to,platform , then the two braces .

Had  the last two bolts , but they were to small and short. Must have used the ones I needed somewhere else, and I always start by putting something on backwards or flipped around .

Although that one looks pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

You need more then one putting stands together....

I  brought  one down mostly assembled  , went to attach ladder to,platform , then the two braces .

Had  the last two bolts , but they were to small and short. Must have used the ones I needed somewhere else, and I always start by putting something on backwards or flipped around .

Although that one looks pretty straight forward.

Currently drinking another now that it’s completed on my neighbors front porch. He’s high up in our village police force , good conversation. And yes , had a few bolts facing the wrong direction so multiple beers at the time I would have left them lol. No extra parts ! 

your so becoming a bow hunter!  

bebb3c5a1742320c7cadb29757d0169b.jpghes got the basics down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

34c9ab9141602f15d7366252fd63cbad.jpg&key=437a7f631cc261332f2b184b90803bc08f057aab115d88776fbf0dc65e75c48d

You will get bored in that stand. You should trade it for the redneck blind you posted the other day

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Having a Singlecut Cold Fire DIPA. 8.7% ABV and 126 IBU. Strong and a real strong hop bite. Helps take the edge off while contemplating the fact that the school tax bill arrived the same day my wife got laid off.

Oh, well. At least there’s beer...

5CB1FDF5-8288-462E-9ED5-197EF9F54003.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

New one I haven't had or heard of.  Hoppy, but decent. :drinks:
20180905_170853.thumb.jpg.e4504757c1e4ad980eca4c831e4955ce.jpg

Ok first the wine then the beer... I just have one question.... what fancy place are you at? That bar top is pretty cool looking

3 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Ok first the wine then the beer... I just have one question.... what fancy place are you at? That bar top is pretty cool looking

Chianti's in Saratoga.  Great food and wine, but the beer selection is meh.  

ETA:  Beers came first, then the wine.  Later we went to the Wine Bar on Broadway and I capped off the night with an Ashton and Grand Mariner (no pics). 

Edited by Jdubs

Enjoying this gem gifted by The Real TC f9692e39b033017a5a80c7492b7b76ea.jpg&key=dbc921f9dec69828a73457e046048591a5cda2ede7ee0ec9a6a9c0529eccdd8b

Looks juicy

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

b8a771272a99ee4ae484e900c328eac0.jpg

• Like 2