Beer

Dom

Had this one , on  draft at the Brew House, was disappointing. Not a big ipa guy but I like some doubles and East Coast ones , I had one and went to their October Fest . I had high hopes for this  one .

142CEE25-038E-4210-99AE-AE72BDA8BFB9.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

Dropped off daughters dress to tailor for alterations for homecoming. Luigi the tailor said gotta eat more spaghetti in a thick Italian accent lol. Apparently 00 is too big. Ebenezer ale house almost next door. Four mile fig stout 26c4ff72d8286b0b52b957a7cfe7f1f2.jpg&key=14bd81519383899705cb2945d7958ca9b99a177d70f2dd0a885b0d2098f17953

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that the Ebenezer Onion years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Funny you mention that.  Yes.  They had a similar one with lactose and passed on that one. 

their beers are a bit different. IPAs with no IBUs. lost souls was alright but couldn't get passed all the carbonation. saus baus is definitely drinkable but first impression wears off for me and it's just ok. i'll give some of these others a try. their beer isn't cheap though, so i'll get a can or two from now on if it's not in a 4 pack.

Finished the last 4 brews from a generous package from TF. A big Thank You TF. A tasting of these brews occurred at sons house with 5 folks involved. It was a fun time with other brews mixed in. Food was great too. Here are the 4 brews involved:

big ditch.jpg

type.jpg

vatsea.jpg

mex.jpg

• Like 1

Just had a Genny Cream Ale !

Oldest daughter went to Costa Rica, Last January,  some eco tour for young folks and four of the girls she met are here for a long Fall week end .

From Calf, Alberta, Boston and LI !

Doing Letchworth, Niagara Falls, Apple farm , chimney bluffs ,tonight is dinner at our house and hot tub .

Told them if you come to Rochester you have to eat a garbage plate and have Cream Ale . I took care of the Cream Ale .

• Like 1

Just had a Genny Cream Ale !
Oldest daughter went to Costa Rica, Last January,  some eco tour for young folks and four of the girls she met are here for a long Fall week end .
From Calf, Alberta, Boston and LI !
Doing Letchworth, Niagara Falls, Apple farm , chimney bluffs ,tonight is dinner at our house and hot tub .
Told them if you come to Rochester you have to eat a garbage plate and have Cream Ale . I took care of the Cream Ale .

The girl from Alberta is very underrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk