Beer

Dom

Just now, Jdubs said:

Worst cough I've ever had.  I'm shocked it wasn't bronchitis or pneumonia, but glad to be on the mend.

Sounds to be like what's going around.3 guys at work got sick n I managed to get it on the 21st.still not completely gone yet.cant get the shatty cough to go away.meds just ran me down more..beer and hot tea/shot of bourbon works well:drinks:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Stoneyard juicehead DIPA. Aurorabrewworks with Dinorocks and his wife. New Year’s Eve beer shopping f5180744b82d17a99149482129babf58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was talking with a guy from Stoneyard tonight as I was beer shopping .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdubs said:

Still amazes me that this tasty 12.1% imperial stout wasn't barrel aged.  Mindy doesn't seem impressed, lol.  Dark chocolate, cherries and coffee beans...yum!  Cheers! :drinks:

20181231_204052.jpg

Nice background Dubs. Can't beat a brew fire and your best bud priceless. Happy New year!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmokeinTN said:

Nice background Dubs. Can't beat a brew fire and your best bud priceless. Happy New year!!!

Thank you!  I'll try to get our Golden, Brody, in the next one.  Although he usually sleeps on the couch and on his back while spread eagle. :haha:

• Like 1