bf82f07c8dae315cb25c53a3401e8c38.jpg

Space Camper IPA I think the waitress said. In KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

IMO there is NOT a good green bottle beer

Yea this is the only Green Lager I drink.My taste and yours are different I just enjoy having these some times they are better then Heineken.

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

bf82f07c8dae315cb25c53a3401e8c38.jpg

Space Camper IPA I think the waitress said. In KC

Her phone number also started 555- ? 

Jeesh man , consult the professional first 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Hayburner 9aa7d69cf608b7f94fb6186c8779904c.jpg

You are on a roll tonight. :drinks:

ad58744a17b9356a269c9b06c8652b5a.jpg

Shark Bar in KC. Kind of weird to be in a surfing bar in middle of America.

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

8bfa485c86077aeff272cff5d56a1002.jpg

Still Shark Bar for now

a258516a559349cb5b7eb8da1b80ddca.jpg

And another

• Like 1

A few different ones tonight. One being fairly local. Taylor brew wasnt bad but I liked simcoe bomb best. Citra was kinda more lemon like too much like a bitter shandy to me.
86eb7cd5e5bbe22ca90db3207750668c.jpg7162f4550df2cd9c022bb8a9a19fb4df.jpg55bbf6b4cb03e559868a5158917253f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

d85510ab50601331832addbb2f8e8ad5.jpg

Howl at the Moon in KC

• Like 3

Wolf Ridge Brewing in Columbus, OH. Nice variety of beers here, including the Sierra Nevada Resilience that I brewed at home. Nice to see that we were very close to what the professionals put out. 

B2DC26F7-8F13-4341-9FF7-480DA52AD184.jpeg

• Like 3

5b10b4cb27af1c9d520212338becf327.jpg

PBR Big Sky Cowboy Bar

Nanticoke Nectar IPA after 3 of the last one
f4bb1d72f1ea5b23cc05ea438b4ae824.jpg

• Like 1

559186a39e7b9de3372bda9f6ef9e81d.jpg

KAN
SAS
CITY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone sleeping?

fa2e91c88fa42edb3339a3884d0d8cf8.jpg

Cheers

Just left the bar, pizza shop closed wth!! Baltimore it’s only 12:30!!

5c3f4c85e43bbd2cb0327bfa3eff3e02.jpg

Assless chaps in Kansas City. Too bad I can’t post videos

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

5c3f4c85e43bbd2cb0327bfa3eff3e02.jpg

There are other types of chaps??

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

There are other types of chaps??

Hmm not sure

5c3f4c85e43bbd2cb0327bfa3eff3e02.jpg&key=dce20bfc8cf8f7e39620b01c0b9e77fe0cf8b44cd8686ae5ddd4698c7eff74cd

We went to coyote ugly in Panama city beach just before bike week. Couldn't take video there either. Girl swinging upside down and grabbed a shot out of anothers boobs. Then some more went right into body shots. All while girls were tossing their bras up onto ropes across the ceiling. Also this guy with money has his sugar baby whom he met on his honeymoon fishing for a couple to bring back to their room. Some tried to take video for sure. Girl even stopped dancing to harass a guy for doing so. Mostly bouncers just quietly made the point. Honestly it's better to just take it in with phone put away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

We went to coyote ugly in Panama city beach just before bike week. Couldn't take video there either. Girl swinging upside down and grabbed a shot out of anothers boobs. Then some more went right into body shots. All while girls were tossing their bras up onto ropes across the ceiling. Also this guy with money has his sugar baby whom he met on his honeymoon fishing for a couple to bring back to their room. Some tried to take video for sure. Girl even stopped dancing to harass a guy for doing so. Mostly bouncers just quietly made the point. Honestly it's better to just take it in with phone put away.

I prefer video and I got tons of raunchy stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1