Beer

Dom

8 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Will I buy a $9 4-pk of your beer and get free samples and swag in return?  Why yes, yes I will. :drinks:

Decent local brew and likely very crushable while out fishing or otherwise enjoying a hot day on the water.  If only winter would end!

20190307_170035.jpg

mouse pad and pint glass?.... you hit the jackpot. i admit though i've passed over that beer countless times. i had their burly beard oatmeal stout. wasn't bad to too much like black coffee to me. i'd have so much more appreciation for them if i was a coffee drinker.

3 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

mouse pad and pint glass?.... you hit the jackpot. i admit though i've passed over that beer countless times. i had their burly beard oatmeal stout. wasn't bad to too much like black coffee to me. i'd have so much more appreciation for them if i was a coffee drinker.

Pint glass, samples of all 4 beers, a coaster, sticker and a half-off deal on a flight or pint at the brewery.  I wouldn't go out of my way to get this beer, but with all the swag thrown in it was a fair deal.  The nitro oatmeal stout was ok, creamy head, but thin mouthfeel and not enough abv for my tastes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

Black is my only way to drink  coffee.I will have to give this a try. 

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Another local brew.first time try

20190307_172617.jpg

I like Space Kitty myself .

Alrhough the month of March, I’m not drinking and am dieting, trying to drop what I gained in Florida.

Ok second half of March if I’m making good progress I’ll have a couple here and there ...

St. Patty’s day it’s law that I have some I believe.

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

you folks seem to like this place.....

Equilibrium Brewery buys former TD Bank building
EQ-TD-rendering.jpg
The future home of Equilibrium Brewery at 2 South Street in Middletown

MIDDLETOWN – Equilibrium Brewery, with its headquarters behind City Hall at 22 Henry Street in Middletown, has purchased the former TD Bank building at the corner of East Main and South streets.

City Economic Development Director Maria Bruni said it will be a plus for the business district.

“That is going to be their second location and we excited to see their plans come to fruition and a nice reuse of the building in our downtown,” she said.

Equilibrium plans to use the first floor and basement for brewery operations, and build an enclosed pavilion for bottle releases and for a tasting room. Other plans may include a restaurant on the upper floor.

In all, the company plans to spend over $2 million into the project.

Equilibrium bought the building from the city for $650,000 with $250,000 of that secured by a note and mortgage based on development goals, $100,000 at closing (last Friday, March 1) and $100,000 in four payments annually on the anniversary of the closing date.

• Like 3

EQ-TD-rendering.jpg&key=0d8efec72693c320a432704c36b68e296ce11bd05f335a858656d2099952ca53
MIDDLETOWN – Equilibrium Brewery, with its headquarters behind City Hall at 22 Henry Street in Middletown, has purchased the former TD Bank building at the corner of East Main and South streets.

City Economic Development Director Maria Bruni said it will be a plus for the business district.

“That is going to be their second location and we excited to see their plans come to fruition and a nice reuse of the building in our downtown,” she said.
Equilibrium plans to use the first floor and basement for brewery operations, and build an enclosed pavilion for bottle releases and for a tasting room. Other plans may include a restaurant on the upper floor.

Equilibrium bought the building from the city for $650,000 with $250,000 of that secured by a note and mortgage based on development goals, $100,000 at closing (last Friday, March 1) and $100,000 in four payments annually on the anniversary of the closing date.

Sounds like a positive thing all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EQ-TD-rendering.jpg&key=0d8efec72693c320a432704c36b68e296ce11bd05f335a858656d2099952ca53

The building is enormous. And the plans for the beer garden are fantastic.

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

• Like 1