Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

All of it but passed on the stout as I'm not a coffee drinker. In hind sight I should've gotten it to try it. Was there even a presence of coffee? Theres only three of them. I got multiple packs of the QDHI ipa "drawn and quartered". I only got one pack of the gose "Windlass of Erasmus". Im not real into sours but it sounded good. I probably should've got more but I dont like being the jerk that takes all of something.
1b977f900d68508df2d7ff28da9dff83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice score!  I haven't had the Windlass, but D&Q and Scaphism are both world class.

13 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

All of it but passed on the stout as I'm not a coffee drinker. In hind sight I should've gotten it to try it. Was there even a presence of coffee? Theres only three of them. I got multiple packs of the QDHI ipa "drawn and quartered". I only got one pack of the gose "Windlass of Erasmus". Im not real into sours but it sounded good. I probably should've got more but I dont like being the jerk that takes all of something.
1b977f900d68508df2d7ff28da9dff83.jpg

I'm a sucker for cool cans/bottles.

How can you follow that?! Oh well, Nightmare Brewing Windlass Of Erasmus that i posted prior. Pretty good for a sour ale/gose. Pretty balanced with black sea salt, sweetness, and sour. I'm not that into sours but it gets better as you get through the can. It's close to a blackberry wine but id drink it over wine any day.
1e6b5e7d9c7b32e7c8e218edca9a24c5.jpg363571e3f1aeeecd4b2234e90401221b.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Back to back 100 ratings. Maine Dinner which until recently brewery only. Then Maine Lunch. Dinner before lunch Now I’m all buggered up. When’s breakfast and snack ? dd4fc220733c12138e7439a0e150a686.jpg06bdc7de05d1d14b02458e390bde85d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you like Dinner better?

8 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ve had Lunch a few times from bomber bottles. On draft it had more citrus , floral taste. The slight higher % in Dinner wasn’t noticeable but not as enjoyable as lunch. 

i had one i feel like a while back when going on our yearly trip to york area of maine. i don't remember what it was though. whatever it was it was definitely good. i remember the name of the other i had that night (Funky Bow G-string pale ale) but wasn't nearly as good.  guess i was curious.

Don’t drink many coffee stouts... this one was very light and subtle. Tasted like an iced coffee. Not bad, not special.  Slightly more flavor than Baby P’s sippy cup.6c06835a7644bd30a4dd760de423b5f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 2