Beer

Dom

5 hours ago, crappyice said:

Talk to me about Saratoga area beers- heading there for crew regatta this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappy, I've been meaning to check out Unified Beerworks in Malta off exit 11/12.  Heard they have good stuff, but haven't sampled it yet.  Sounds like it's essentially a Taproom in a big garage.  Singlecut has a brewery location off exit 10 in Clifton Park.  No taproom (yet), but they will give you samples.  Henry Street Taproom would be my pick for good food and beer list right in Toga.  Pint Sized on Broadway usually has good beer selection, but I believe a limited food menu.

Considering MGD is life in your world, just hit up Caroline St and go wild!  City Tavern has a beer list a mile long.  If you want spirits, definitely check out 9 Maple.

The weather is supposed to be as wet as the river so good luck to your crew!  PM me if you need anything else or want to meetup for a beer. :drinks:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crappyice said:

Talk to me about Saratoga area beers- heading there for crew regatta this weekend

Crappy, I've been meaning to check out Unified Beerworks in Malta off exit 11/12.  Heard they have good stuff, but haven't sampled it yet.  Sounds like it's essentially a Taproom in a big garage.  Singlecut has a brewery location off exit 10 in Clifton Park.  No taproom (yet), but they will give you samples.  Henry Street Taproom would be my pick for good food and beer list right in Toga.  Pint Sized on Broadway usually has good beer selection, but I believe a limited food menu.

Considering MGD is life in your world, just hit up Caroline St and go wild!  City Tavern has a beer list a mile long.  If you want spirits, definitely check out 9 Maple.

The weather is supposed to be as wet as the river so good luck to your crew!  PM me if you need anything else or want to meetup for a beer. :drinks:

I appreciate the spots- unfortunately like everything else in my life these days it a “turn and burn” experience for me this weekend. Getting in Friday evening (my kid is hitching a ride with another family); watching them race Saturday morning and heading home for baseball Sunday morning. Probably grab a quick late lunch and hit the road. I didn’t know if I needed to experience any of those fancy canned beers that I could enjoy at home!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I appreciate the spots- unfortunately like everything else in my life these days it a “turn and burn” experience for me this weekend. Getting in Friday evening (my kid is hitching a ride with another family); watching them race Saturday morning and heading home for baseball Sunday morning. Probably grab a quick late lunch and hit the road. I didn’t know if I needed to experience any of those fancy canned beers that I could enjoy at home!

For a quick can dash, hit up the cooler at Pint Sized on Broadway in Toga.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Just now, aboa13 said:

King sue

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

the answer is all of them but yes Golden Nugget is probably going to get a pass and King Sue takes precedent over the rest. there's only so much room in the fridge. i might need another fridge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

bock beers aren't usually praised but i've had handful that were really good when i traveled. best one here in the Northeast that i remember is one from Narragansett.

I’m a big fan of Genny Bock .

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

bock beers aren't usually praised but i've had handful that were really good when i traveled. best one here in the Northeast that i remember is one from Narragansett.

Sam Adams used to make a double Bock I loved then they turned it into a 4 pack & jacked up the price haven't seen it in a few years not sure they still make it or not

• Like 1