Beer

Dom

The Pliny was asweome...full of flavor and very refreshing. Deff worth the hype it receives....I have heard Pliny the younger that Russian River brews is knock out as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Younger is at brewery only with very limited tap releases there. Higher abv too . If I ever end up that way it's my job to try it ,lol

I was so confused with all the french I just got in and got out as fast as I could.  I did have some Brasserie McAuslan Double ipa.  I recognized double ipa and said I'll take one of those.  One day and lunch I told the waitress to surprise me because I couldn't read the menu.  Ended up eating pasta with bacon in it.  not bad

I prepared for the storm tomorrow with Oskar Blues and Left Hand. Love those CO breweries.

Mamas little yella pills

Dales Pale Ale

LH Milk Stout Nitro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dales should be listed as an IPA not a pale ale IMO

Ten Fidy is one thick mo fo of a stout.

I'll be having Death by coconut tonight. Coffee coconut porter from Oskar Blues that just landed here today

Have you had Wake the dead imperial nitro sout by LH ? FYI on nitro : pour hard to get it working

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

I was a little disappointed to learn last year that they stopped production of Genesee 12-horse after the brief re-introduction a couple years ago.  The killing of another big Adirondack buck just won't be the quite the same without a few of them to celebrate with.   The Genesee Scotch-ale is good, but just a little pricey for me.  As long as they keep making Cream-ale and Light, I will be happy.  I never had much fondness for high-priced, hoppy, fruity, foreign or even out-of-state brews. Beer does not improve with age like wine, and the closer it is made, the faster it can be delivered and enjoyed.       

Beer does not improve with age like wine, and the closer it is made, the faster it can be delivered and enjoyed.       

Have to disagree a little bit. IPA's are definitely best when fresh before the hops drop off. Inside 6 weeks for  IPA's for the best enjoyment of how the beer was meant to be drank.

BUT Belgian quads ,barleywines, imperial stouts, high abv IPA's such as 120 minute by Dogfishhead at 18 %, all age wonderfully. It can be debated better or not that depends. What you get is less alcohol burn as I'll call it in these higher abv beers. I have some beers in my cellar that will go 1,2,5 and even 20 years . A lot even have "ages well" , " cellar for a later date " etc on the bottle.