Beer

Dom

sorry about the soccer finals. Great beer you got there. The recent release is not so much of a snow globe as the last. Summer release was cloudy with floaties in it that when poured in a glass you were like wtf is that

The girls played well until the finals. Think they were getting tired.

Beer was pretty good. I'm getting used to the bitter taste and all the citrus you can taste and smell. I've got a few more i'll post up shortly when I get into them.

I heard mention of this thread from the censorship thread, so I wanted to pop my head in!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Heeeeey it's Shawn!

Glad you made it buddy. Pull up a stool and I'll buy you a round!

Just don't go playing anything crazy on the jukebox and we wont have any problems here,lol

I don't know how you pronounce these so I'll get you one of each!

post-233-0-93847400-1455584532_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Me either!

This beer is quite confusing. It's American, but has an Asian name. I guess it's a suitable beer for me.

https://www.yuengling.com/over21/over21.php?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yuengling.com%2F

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

The bottles on both ends are Tsing Tao. Pronounced "Sing Tao". The T is silent like in tsunami or General Tso's Chicken. I'm guessing the Tsing Tao on the right is a special edition bottle or something. The closest taste comparison I can think of is El Presidente or Stella Artois.

I have not have not tried the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The bottles on both ends are Tsing Tao. Pronounced "Sing Tao". The T is silent like in tsunami or General Tso's Chicken. I'm guessing the Tsing Tao on the right is a special edition bottle or something. The closest taste comparison I can think of is El Presidente or Stella Artois.

I have not have not tried the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bet they make the T silent as a sobriety test.

If you start pronouncing it, that means you're loaded under Chinese law,lol.

Heeeeey it's Shawn!

Glad you made it buddy. Pull up a stool and I'll buy you a round!

Just don't go playing anything crazy on the jukebox and we wont have any problems here,lol

I know the first one. Has to be ccold! Kinda skunky tasting

Like Becks beer

Edited by Paula
  • Like 1

Giving up beer/alcohol for 1 month. I never get out of control with it but have 1 or 2 per night most nights and it's a drain on the wallet and would like to drop a few pounds so I'll quit for a while. I do this once or twice a year usually and it feels good not to have it, plus, beer tastes amazing when you don't have it for a while, much more enjoyable.

Giving up beer/alcohol for 1 month. I never get out of control with it but have 1 or 2 per night most nights and it's a drain on the wallet and would like to drop a few pounds so I'll quit for a while. I do this once or twice a year usually and it feels good not to have it, plus, beer tastes amazing when you don't have it for a while, much more enjoyable.

I do the same every once in a while.  I also do it with coffee.  Good to keep things in check.

with that said...I gotta go grab a beer.

• Like 1