Beer

Dom

Awesome job! Being home a lot during the day I get a few neighbors myself, and the young family next door I must have snowblowed 15 plus times last year.

My blower is not working well this year, the neighbor got one this year , I came home today with about 2 foot on the ground and a clean driveway !

That's a nice feeling !!!

• Like 1

Flower Power a great IPA. Love me a great Ithaca beer straight from the source after a good 13 mile hike of Robert H Tremen and Buttermilk Falls with my daughter as we do annually Pulled pork BBQ pizza as well.

I've had a few one offs of Flower Power too : one with vanilla and one with topaz. Great beer all around

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 2

What is it in a growler?

I have a bourbon county stout from the last three years in my library of old.  Waiting to have a five year line up.

Got a 32 oz growler fill. 2013,2014,Big John and GI barleywine all getting re tapped soon. These were all from an exclusive tapping last week. Customer here now has case of Heady and case of Sip of sunshine in his car. Looking for crowbar to pop the trunk now lol. Inside scoop, Weyerbacher Sunday Morning stout getting released soon. If you see it ,GRAB SOME ! It rivals Bourbon county.

one of the best price point sours out there. And a great beer as well.

yea it was good. The only thing I would change is wishing it came in a smaller bottle, 32 oz of it is a little much. Otherwise it was good. Not like we are over run with sours locally, so it was a nice pick up.

What are sour beers? Don't think I ever had one but I love sour candy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are just what you'd think. Acidic , sour and tart. Being so though you won't have more than one or two. My wife despises regular IPA's , stouts and such but enjoys this style. In NY I'd look for Sour Monkey or Avery raspberry sour if you want to try one.