Beer

Dom

The "Especials" are ok, but I like The "Negras" a lot better.  A bit pricey for me, but my father in law always has his fridge stocked with them, at his lakeside retirement home up in the Adirondacks.  October 16 and the opening of Northern zone crossbow season can't get here fast enough.  Until then, I will be getting by ok at home with Genny Octoberfests.    

I don’t care for them. Decent summer beer, but pool party season is near end so I gotta start cleaning out the garage fridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maine brewing puts out some gems. I’ve heard good things about Oxbow too 
Have to keep a look out for those. Other than a quick stop at a grocery store, didn't get any time for beer exploring this trip. Only up there for two days with another family and four kids ages 3 to 12. Bissell Bros brewery was only 15 miles north of where we were staying but couldn't get up there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, Fletch said:

c1ba797eb33fe6c3f9a9381c9d5074ab.jpg

Met the daughter in Aurora for lunch had to hit Prison City on way home.

Rumor has it I may be stopping at the Goat Sat for some B Wings and a beer!

I have to pick up a car in Erie and bring it to Cuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let us know on the Goat. Maine Lunch currently on tap there, just looked

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Well let us know on the Goat. Maine Lunch currently on tap there, just looked

I'm headed to Erie at early o-thirty am. Hope to drop rental meet up with car around 11am and head back. I figure that puts me back by that way sometime around lunch lol. I'm stopping for sure. I've been looking at pics of your wings for too long!!

The Cuse plays at noon, do they have ESPN out there in the West??

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'm headed to Erie at early o-thirty am. Hope to drop rental meet up with car around 11am and head back. I figure that puts me back by that way sometime around lunch lol. I'm stopping for sure. I've been looking at pics of your wings for too long!!

The Cuse plays at noon, do they have ESPN out there in the West??

We still only have TV's with knobs you gotta get off couch to go turn channel around here. Yes, on ESPN at the Goat.  Erie from the Goat is 1.5 hours down the 90.  Stop at a Giant Eagle grocery store and grab yourself Deschutes fresh Squeezed  IPA or Deschutes Black butte Porter. Both 100 ratings   You can only buy a 12 pack at a time but take to car, come back in and repeat all day if you want .

• Like 2