Beer

Dom

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

As good as the yelling goat ?

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

As good as the yelling goat ?

You’re up way to really .

But no , I had a gift card from a raffle basket I won at the RFD Pike derby last May . We eat at this dinner that’s an actual old one of those dinning car type things. If you spend $12 a meal you get two free tickets for the “ second run “ movie theater across the street , then after the movie we went to the Goat on the other corner .

Um it looked like a Antifa / hipster crowd , man buns, large beards, and neck tattoos , everything was cool , but I never know when the Mrs. is going to start a political rant , and I’m sure she hadn’t read the crowd .

Handful of decent beers, yet most were drinking Genny Pounders . 

• Like 2

You’re up way to really .
But no , I had a gift card from a raffle basket I won at the RFD Pike derby last May . We eat at this dinner that’s an actual old one of those dinning car type things. If you spend $12 a meal you get two free tickets for the “ second run “ movie theater across the street , then after the movie we went to the Goat on the other corner .
Um it looked like a Antifa / hipster crowd , man buns, large beards, and neck tattoos , everything was cool , but I never know when the Mrs. is going to start a political rant , and I’m sure she hadn’t read the crowd .
Handful of decent beers, yet most were drinking Genny Pounders . 

That’s about the greatest description of a bar I read in a while...right down to the part where the Mrs “hadn’t read the crowd”
I am amazed how little attention the women (wife and daughter and sister-my Brooklyn mommy is a bit sharper!) in my life pay attention to environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

However I think it’s their 6th anniversary.  I’ll have to confirm and see what I bought yesterday that was brewed few days ago 

Close but no cigar my friend lol.  This is the 5th.  The 6th has a different style can and my friend didn't crack it.  But if the 6th is as good as this you are in for a real gem.  Toast!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Close but no cigar my friend lol.  This is the 5th.  The 6th has a different style can and my friend didn't crack it.  But if the 6th is as good as this you are in for a real gem.  Toast!

The wife ,dog and I took a walk on my hunting spot, today , I thought about stopping at The Other Half to grab some beer ,but didn’t , I try to avoid the place on week ends, particularly warm sunny ones like today .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, aboa13 said:

Thoughts? I just got one from a friend.

Honesty wasn’t a fan.  Not a fan of Russian imperial stouts and this had similar character of one. Once it warmed up it became overly sweet too. Had a non imperial wood stove s’more stout from them few weeks ago. Also very sweet. Have another Kane of different label color to try and another stout. I’ll stick with their non stouts for now on I guess. 

• Like 1