Beer

Dom

A 2017 cellar grab. This bourbon barrel-aged wheatwine-style ale made a fanciful trip to the chocolatier and returned with luscious flavors of white chocolate - hence the name. White Chocolate is a rewarding summons to the senses - beginning with its golden appearance and finishing with warming, white chocolate-like flavors. This is accomplished by adding cacao nibs from TCHO and fresh vanilla beans to our bourbon barrel-aged wheatwine-style ale, complimenting the rich notes of coconut, honey, caramel and vanilla from extensive barrel-aging. 

3846FD11-F045-426C-8170-8A425ADF90B3.jpeg

12 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Will have to give it a try!

It has less spice flavors than other Christmas Ales, and more cherry.  The can says cherry, chocolate and coffee.  I smell the coffee but I don’t get much chocolate.  Great Lakes is sneaky strong, I think like 7%+... this one is only 4.5%

880661E9-BADE-45E5-B186-D710A93A34F4.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, johnplav said:

It has less spice flavors than other Christmas Ales, and more cherry.  The can says cherry, chocolate and coffee.  I smell the coffee but I don’t get much chocolate.  Great Lakes is sneaky strong, I think like 7%+... this one is only 4.5%

880661E9-BADE-45E5-B186-D710A93A34F4.jpeg

:drinks:

:negative:again damn you huntingny for not #unlimitedlikes!!!.will deff buy to try it out,sounds good