Beer

Dom

This barrel aged narwhal was excellent.  I'm more into IPA's in general but tend to head to the dark side in winter.  With not much of a winter this year I've been missing my change up in beer styles.  

post-7067-0-71337900-1453669703_thumb.jp

post-7067-0-74304900-1453669756_thumb.jp

I have to say the style of s'more by saranac is not typically my bag but I will also say that I enjoy it.  I don't even like smores but for some reason felt compelled to try it.  Worth a try

post-7067-0-00448300-1453669782_thumb.jp

• Like 2

This barrel aged narwhal was excellent. I'm more into IPA's in general but tend to head to the dark side in winter. With not much of a winter this year I've been missing my change up in beer styles.

attachicon.gifIMG_1710.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1711.JPG

I have to say the style of s'more by saranac is not typically my bag but I will also say that I enjoy it. I don't even like smores but for some reason felt compelled to try it. Worth a try

attachicon.gifIMG_1712.JPG

I've had that Narwhal and its very nice. I like stouts year round. Still looking for a Saranac thsts even ok.

I like seeing everybody's different choices in beer.  Even though some I would probably not enjoy as much as others.

The beers I'm posting aren't ones that I drink on a regular basis but rather ones that I find to be unique or interesting.  Often they're ones that I'm actually having for the first time.

• Like 1

I like seeing everybody's different choices in beer.  Even though some I would probably not enjoy as much as others.

Agreed ..... not sure what the average length (# of pages?) is for any topic but 10 pages on beer is somewhat impressive ... don't you think? :drinks:

• Like 1

Yea I always check dates. Lots of grocery stores by me (shop rite, trader joes, whole foods, etc) all carry nice craft beer selections. Problem is that lots of the beer is expired because nobody buys it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Agreed ..... not sure what the average length (# of pages?) is for any topic but 10 pages on beer is somewhat impressive ... don't you think? :drinks:

Yes sir. With the wide variety of beers and so many different tastes this ten pages is a drop in the bucket/barrel.