Tag soup

Dom

Over all have you all enjoyed the season?

Yes I have enjoyed my time hunting this season.From scouting to hunting the season I have learned a good bit of information some I will try next season.I did get to see a Bald Eagle this past weekend flying up the river that was the first time seeing it in the area that I hunt must be a nest near by.

• Like 1

Well it's official, I'm eating tag soup for the first time in 19 years. Im usually the guy who ends up giving away meat. I'm not sweating it though, I was able to enjoy some time in the woods. Now it's on to predator hunting!!!

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No deer for me this year either. I had a couple blown chances and today had my crosshairs on a buck but couldn't tell if he had 3 pts. on a side or only 2 (antler restriction). I enjoyed the woods but would have liked to have had a few more opportunities at a shot and some colder weather probably would have helped.I have a few improvements to make and then try again next year hopefully.

• Like 1