Hospital guest beds suck

WNYBuckHunter

So Im sitting here with an achy back from sleeping on a hospital guest bed. Yesterday at work I got a frantic series of calls from my fiance, and when I finally got to my phone and picked up, she told me that she had been in an accident and that she was waiting for the ambulance to get there. I rushed out of work and made it to the scene before the ambulance took her away. I wont exactly explain how fast I drove or the distance covered, but she was shocked that I got there so fast. It was a pretty scary scene, as she had caught the side of the road and rolled the Jeep one and a half times over and it was laying on its side with parts strewn all over. We got to the hospital yesterday and they checked her and the baby out (as many of you know, she is 26 weeks pregnant), and they are both fine. She is pretty sore and her ego is bruised but not a scratch on her. Everyone, including me, is happy, but surprised that she walked away from that without a scratch. I think it says alot for that Jeep to hold up the way it did, and we will be out looking for another one this week. Mainly, Im just glad her and the baby are fine, I cant tell you the sick feeling I had all the way there and on the way to the hospital. I am looking forward to our bed at home tonight.  :)

Very glad to hear she and the baby are ok. In my opinion all hospital beds suck. They are way too short. And if your unfortunate to have a stay in the hospital. Nurses comin in all night long and running into your feet really sux!! >;):) .