Body found

The_Real_TCIII

I once pulled a guy up on my boat who's boat sunk.  He still had his pole in his hand and we helped land his trout that apparently pulled him overboard and sunk his boat.  He was frozen.  medics said maybe 15 more minutes in the cold water and we'd have pulled him out with a different outcome.  No ice yet this year so make sure you wear your life jackets when on the boat.  His probly saved his life.

One of my favorite spots to hunt Snowshoe Hare back in the late sixties early seventies.

The Town of Steuben was nestled quietly in the center of the State of New York and remained calm and peaceful until the New York State Police set up a command post in the town garage, enlisted the help of U-2's, helicopters and a Military Police Battalion to scour the remote, wooded terrain, looking for bodies. It was unsettling for the locals, usually proud of the community named after Baron Von Steuben, a trained Prussian staff officer, requesting his military expertise to assist our country in the Revolutionary War. Few enjoyed the excitement, others felt violated and invaded. Potato Hill would be forever referred to as "Murder Mountain." Before the year ended three bodies would be discovered in shallow graves and a neighbor would be arrested for murder. The landscape changed forever. This is a true crime story, concluded by a guilty verdict that followed the longest and most expensive trial in the 200 year history of Oneida County. During the four months of trial, 260 prosecution exhibits, 125 defense exhibits, 69 witnesses for the prosecution.