NY is #1 Worst State to Hunt Whitetails

Renegade Hunter

Notice I said deer hunting not whitetail deer hunting. We all know only the lower 48 have whitetails. :taunt: 

Lol, you are joking right? You could hunt whitetails in all lower 48 states? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Biz, re-read it! It was sarcasm.

He didn't say whitetail deer, he said 'deer'. Which includes muleys, elk, moose, caribou, and a few others.

Edited by ....rob

Hey Biz, re-read it! It was sarcasm.

He didn't say whitetail deer, he said 'deer'. Which includes muleys, elk, moose, caribou, and a few others.

That's why I asked if he was joking. But now you must be joking...your saying an elk, moose, caribou are deer? If so, how could NY possibly compare to a state with multiple species to hunt? Also, caribou can't be hunted in lower 48

Well if we are counting all those species, certainly NY would not be 22nd. They would be in the 40s somewhere I would think.

I would say maybe the same thing. Talking about this compared to the other issues mentioned is more fun then talking about speeding and other things..Don't ya think?

• Like 1

It seems we have people who know the whole universe based on having one star in a telescope. The irony is that the dec may be using similar blanket assessment tactics.

ny hunters are the issue why we ranked #1 on this list and the DEC is making sure we stay there for generations to come

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My enjoyment of deer hunting is not based on antlers or trophies . I have shot my share of nice NYS bucks, as has my family . It's about getting together with my family and all doing something we enjoy. Each year there are new stories to add to the old ones and all the ball breaking that goes along with it. We have 3 generations of hunters and it's all good. Some years are better than others but that's how it goes . In fact last season was our most productive one , so I won't cry about this season being slow as at it was we still took 4 deer out of 7 hunters. Count your blessings and enjoy ! Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 2