Hello everyone! New to this forum.

Shawn1878

Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn. I live in Albany area, have been hunting few years. Hope can make some friends here and learn some hunt tip from you guys.

Wish everyone have a wonderful Christmas! 

p.s Tomorrow is the last day of deer season, will go out hunt at pine bush, hope can see some deer.

Shawn,

Glad to have you aboard our hunting ship. Everybody welcomes you.

I am up in the Watertown N.Y.. area and if we can help you in any way , please ask.

Froggy          (  40 plus years hunting  the game things.   Only got lost about 4 times over those years bye tracking other peoples wounded game, but managed to foot it out.) :rolleyes:

Welcome, Shawn.

I'm relatively new to forum myself, and have found it informative and helpful. 

I hunted the Pine Bush often this year, and saw a few bucks, and a good amount of doe.  I was unable to connect with any deer there, though - my own fault due to inexperience.  I enjoyed my opportunities there, but did have to check myself for ticks every so often during the hunt.  I brushed them off during and after most days in there.

Good luck today!

Edited by RebelDarling

Shawn,

Glad to have you aboard our hunting ship. Everybody welcomes you.

I am up in the Watertown N.Y.. area and if we can help you in any way , please ask.

Froggy          (  40 plus years hunting  the game things.   Only got lost about 4 times over those years bye tracking other peoples wounded game, but managed to foot it out.) :rolleyes:

Thanks Froggy,  40 years hunting must be a great journey! I bet I will learn a lot from you guys.

Welcome, Shawn.

I'm relatively new to forum myself, and have found it informative and helpful. 

I hunted the Pine Bush often this year, and saw a few bucks, and a good amount of doe.  I was unable to connect with any deer there, though - my own fault due to inexperience.  I enjoyed my opportunities there, but did have to check myself for ticks every so often during the hunt.  I brushed them off during and after most days in there.

Good luck today!

haha, you are right, lot of ticks and deer in pine bush. Hope next season you can harvest one!