Anyone Watching The Bills Game Tomorrow?

DirtTime

Yeah, I know, we are out of the Playoff scene. I know sometimes being a Bills fan is like stepping on a rusty nail. This will be the first televised game in my area of NY for over a month.

Picked up some microwaveable halepeno poppers and mozz stix, and going to make my own hot wings. 

Watching in person. Christmas gift tickets from my daughter and son in law. He is going too. He is abills fanand I am a cowboy fan. Gonna be a long ride home for him.

Lol I'm quite cowboys fan too always have been but at this point I'm looking for good 1st round pick lol Romo needs to go....gonna need the bills to have a real bad day to beat them unfortunately

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Watching in person. Christmas gift tickets from my daughter and son in law. He is going too. He is abills fanand I am a cowboy fan. Gonna be a long ride home for him.

Sounds like a great trip bubba. How many miles?

Have fun and don't forget your rain gear!!

Edited by Lawdwaz

I'm actually going next week . My mom is a Jets fan and we are making it her birthday party

Tell your Mom Happy Birthday from a fellow Jets fan and we love her!!!!

And for all you Bills fans, how's sexy Rexy working out for you now? Love his infectious confidence but sometimes it's better to "put up" and then just "shut up"!!!!

Lol I'm quite cowboys fan too always have been but at this point I'm looking for good 1st round pick lol Romo needs to go....gonna need the bills to have a real bad day to beat them unfortunately

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

you don't know how good you have it with Romo. 20+ teams would kill to have him. QB is the rarest talent in sports

Tell your Mom Happy Birthday from a fellow Jets fan and we love her!!!!

And for all you Bills fans, how's sexy Rexy working out for you now? Love his infectious confidence but sometimes it's better to "put up" and then just "shut up"!!!!

ill admit it, he blows. He's a cheerleader not a coach and there are two losses squarely on his shoulders just based on sideline decisions. We had an elite defense and squandered it.

My uncle Al was a lifelong die hard Jets fan. He ran a bar in NJ and left on an errand one day. While he was gone Joe Klecko and his crew came in for lunch! He was devastated!

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

That sucks for your uncle. He would have been so happy had he stayed that day.

My daughter and I went to the green and white game in Cortland 2 years ago. We met a ton of players and had a great time. The year before that, my son, daughter and I went and had a blast at their camp. Sucks that they moved it this year closer to the city but it's a money maker for them and going where the larger fan base resides is just good business.

Enjoy the game

• Like 1

Sounds like a great trip bubba. How many miles?

Have fun and don't forget your rain gear!!

I am not sure mileage. It is 12 or so to Syracuse then West. We are outside Rochester now. We stayed with a buddy last night. Heading out in a bit. I can add it up and let you know on e return trip

I am not sure mileage. It is 12 or so to Syracuse then West. We are outside Rochester now. We stayed with a buddy last night. Heading out in a bit. I can add it up and let you know on e return trip

Sounds like about 4.5 hours or so. At least you don't have to contend with snow while driving!

• Like 1