Anyone Watching The Bills Game Tomorrow?

DirtTime

Lol some people believe anything you write on the internet. It will be a good game next week. Jets fighting for postseason and Rex trying to ruin it for them.

Not really. I just don't look at the news for any team but the Bills unless we have a playoff shot. What do I care if the Jets make a switch, or Ohio and Texas can't make up their minds to have a team or not in some cities.

Jets @ Bills will be a good game next week.

Fitz is like one of those sparklers, he has his moments of dazzle, then fades out. He does have a habit/history of throwing to the wrong team, almost like he meant to do it. He also had an issue holding on the ball when scrambling. He better bring his "A" game as I am sure the Buffalo defense knows his tendencies and will be looking for turnovers.

How was it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I always thought that once these guys were in proper combat gear, they might break a bone or two, but nothing too life-threatening other than an occasional aberration or two. This movie opened up a whole other aspect to the effects of the constant head-pounding that these guys take. Personally, you couldn't pay me enough to take that kind of abuse and potential permanent cranial damage.

The movie based on true events showed the extent that the NFL would go to cover up the dangers from the players and the public. However, when it ended, all the findings became public, but there was no indication that anything really changed other than the players understanding that they are playing mental Russian Roulette. But at least they have the knowledge of what is at stake and can make their own minds up about whether they want to take the risks or not. I have no problems with competitive violence and trauma when the facts are all laid out in front of the players.

The movie itself was kind of different. It was done in a way that kept you a bit on edge, and contained all the appropriate drama for entertainment. But the introduction of history, facts and figures, kept the integrity of the documentary aspects of it too. Well done, and Will Smith was perfectly cast and brilliant in his performance.

• Like 1

I just saw the movie "Concussion" yesterday. It kind of gave me quite a different perspective on football. I had no idea what kinds of things those guys put themselves through and what the end-results can turn out to be.

I hate seeing anyone hurt or suffer a long term injury from most anything.....but it's kinda like a guy hitting himself in the head with a hammer everyday and then being shocked that it caused long term or permanent damage? much like Boxers......sad, but can they really have thought that abusing your body on a regular basis is not going to cause problems at some point??

10-6 is mediocre? Isn't that the Chiefs record too?

Record doesn't mean everything. The Jets lost twice to Buffalo, lost to the Raiders, Eagles, etc. can't lose twice to the lowly Bills and expect to the make the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 mediocre football teams. Neither deserving of playoffs. Go Chiefs!

Chiefs? That's a less then mediocre team most years. Even the mighty Joe Montana couldn't get it done for them Biz. Oh wait, you might be to young to remember Montana playing for them. Just kidding Biz.

But in reality, I do not see the Chiefs getting past the Panthers. It might happen, but i don't see it.

NE vs CAR will be the SB.

Edited by ....rob

Biz....Do you really feel they can beat the Broncos, Bengals, or the cheating Pats in the playoffs? I doubt they could even get past the Steelers? I am a Bills fan, so I dream each year, but I also am a realist. I do not see KC making the big game.

Biz....Do you really feel they can beat the Broncos, Bengals, or the cheating Pats in the playoffs? I doubt they could even get past the Steelers? I am a Bills fan, so I dream each year, but I also am a realist. I do not see KC making the big game.

We will be playing Texans in first round. We beat them already and can again. We already beat Broncos and Steelers this year. Should have beaten Broncos twice. We kicked 7fgs against bengals, so a couple of tds instead and it's a different game.

We have a top 10 offense and top 10 defense points wise. I wish we didn't lose Charles but we'll see what happens. About to win our 10th straight. Nobody is hotter.