CCW pocket stuffer suggestions ..

All of these will work. But if you have a bigger hand, a lot of these smaller guns will not be comfortable. My daughter has the bodyguard in 380. I can not comfortably shoot it because it is too small. My shield fits me better. I would suggest looking them all over and handling them to see what will not only fit in your pocket, but also in your hand.

All of these will work. But if you have a bigger hand, a lot of these smaller guns will not be comfortable. My daughter has the bodyguard in 380. I can not comfortably shoot it because it is too small. My shield fits me better. I would suggest looking them all over and handling them to see what will not only fit in your pocket, but also in your hand.

The newer LC9 "S" model has what I have been seeing and reading a much better trigger than the older LC9. That is the one I intend to get but in their LC9s Pro model.

The LC9S Pro is my every day carry gun. I got it in June. It is excellent. Thin, light, very concealable and comfortable. You forget you have it on. Great rigger too. I have 250 rounds through it so far with no issues.

Just don't make the mistake I did and buy Pro Mags, as spares, instead of the original Ruger Mags.

Edited by ants

Rohrbaugh, has a nice following but you going to have to buy a used one for around $1,200 as they were sold to Remington in'14 .

Some folks think the LCP is "snappy" to shoot, I'm betting they never fired a R9 from Rohrbaugh .

Personally while it is better than nothing I am not a fan of the 380 acp. Today there are several 9mm pistols not a heck of a lot bigger than the 380s and that is the direction I went. I like single actions and went with a Sig 938, small, accurate and so far 100% reliable with everything I have fed it.

Al

Personally while it is better than nothing I am not a fan of the 380 acp. Today there are several 9mm pistols not a heck of a lot bigger than the 380s and that is the direction I went. I like single actions and went with a Sig 938, small, accurate and so far 100% reliable with everything I have fed it.

Al

I too bought one of these. Unfortunately it went back to SIG for failure to feed in the first week. For the most part it has worked fine since but now that my confidence is shaken with it it mostly resides in the safe. I also find that the safety is difficult to operate and my hands aren't overly large. Nice little gun other than that though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I researched the Sig 938 when it came out and there were some problems with the first bunch made and a lot of them had to be sent back for modification to stop those FTFs. Since the release of those early guns I am now seeing on the Sig forums and the you tube testers the current gun is pretty much 100%function wise. I made a few mods on mine, I changed the trigger spring for a bit lighter pull and also changed out the plastic trigger and put in a stainless steel one. Like I said mine has not had a failure yet but it is a newer gun.

Al

Edited by airedale

Rohrbaugh, has a nice following but you going to have to buy a used one for around $1,200 as they were sold to Remington in'14 .

Some folks think the LCP is "snappy" to shoot, I'm betting they never fired a R9 from Rohrbaugh .

I met one of the two founders of Rohbaugh. He was an attorney from NYC and he showed me the very first Rohbaugh.  Serial #1.. Awesome little pistol. They pretty much copied the C Camp with just enough changes to avoid copy right infringements.  I remember him telling me that they would eventually sell the design and "clean up" LoL!!   I could tell he was a smart old guy when I was talking to him.. That was about 10 years  ago.

I used to have a Sig P238 that was awesome to carry. I just never liked the idea of carrying a 380, so I off loaded it. Great gun though, shot alot better than the LCPs Ive tried IMO.

The Springfield XDS45 is a great year round piece, and if you want to, you can get the XDS9 instead.

The one good thing about the 380 cartage is that you can get tiny pistols chambered in that round. The p238 is a good gun but all steel and 1911/single action is a big downfall for carry, IMHO.

I bought the Kahr .380... which has high reviews among all the 380's... I put all of the 380's in my hands before deciding on the Kahr... I have no regrets... I added a Crossbreed inside the pants concealed carry holster and think I found the right formula for invisibility, accessibility, and comfort.

post-525-0-51956500-1451521267_thumb.jpg

post-525-0-15587200-1451521294_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have a .380 LCP and don't particularly care for it . It is pretty tiny . I put a Crimson Talon lazer on it . It holds 6 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber .

I should have gotten a 9 mm or 40 cal as the ammo for both is less expensive than the 380 ammo . 

This is one thing that pushes me away from the 380.Plus I have big ass sausage fingers so a tiny pistol doesn't work for me

I bought the Kahr .380... which has high reviews among all the 380's... I put all of the 380's in my hands before deciding on the Kahr... I have no regrets... I added a Crossbreed inside the pants concealed carry holster and think I found the right formula for invisibility, accessibility, and comfort.

attachicon.gifkahr.jpg

attachicon.gifkahr holster.jpg

Kahr is a little know, excellent, American made firearm. Very high quality. I have a Kahr MK 40.