Lincklean - Pitcher area Chenango county deer photo from past season

paddymac29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I also use to like the little Cincy town bar....I use to live near there for about 12 years and prior to that belonged to a camp in the town of South Ostelic. It was called Outdoor forever, started by a family in Bingham of firemen or police, or state workers..a great bucn of guys. I wish they had a opening I sure would join again. There club was on Warner road, next to 7500 acreas of state hunting lands. I now live in Oneonta and no a free acrea to hunt on, posted or you have to be a son in law or lived there for a 100 years or more to get permission to hunt. I found a great piece of land near were I live and there was a camp on it and for everal years I never saw a person on the land, so I got the deed info and sent a letter to the owner in another state and asked if ok to hunt. got no reply for months, then a formal letter saying No and will have someone there within a week to post total land. I will be driving each day back to North Pharsalia to hunt,l may see you at Bill little bar for lunch if you bow hunt.

Bill