Obama executive order a go.....

Why not just admit you are anti gun and hunting

I am against neither, I am however strongly Anti-NRA, they are the biggest enablers of America's gun crime crisis thanks to thier adamant refusal to support any sensible gun control laws

I am strongly against anti-NRA stupidity, where clueless lemming parrot the same dumb talking points every anti-gun idiot in public service says every day.

Lies, not matter how often repeated, are still lies.  There is absolutely no evidence, legal or moral, to support any accusation of enabler, nor is there a "gun crime crises" as crime has been declining for years, nor can anyone define what is "sensible" when it come to destroying inalienable rights!

Some people are against common sense.  They also happen to be for more gun control.

I am against neither, I am however strongly Anti-NRA, they are the biggest enablers of America's gun crime crisis thanks to thier adamant refusal to support any sensible gun control laws

You did bump your head, and drank the kool-aid. It's plain to see where you stand. How about this, and this goes to anyone who thinks legal guns are the issue. Many criminals who use guns to commit crimes use illegal guns.

So tell us, oh mighty one, what are your actual thoughts on gun control? I would love to hear this.

Guns aren’t the problem, people are. Evil is the natural, fallen state of humanity. Sin is what’s wrong with folks, not guns. More laws restricting the Second Amendment are just a band aid on a sliced artery because they do not address the real problem.

It should seem obvious to those who possess basic critical thinking skills that the president is just using all of this to yet again move the progressive agenda forward.

Unfortunately, there are many folks who will actually fall for this junk, thanks in large part to being duped by liberal indoctrination.

post-177-0-90691600-1452045063_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guns aren’t the problem, people are. Evil is the natural, fallen state of humanity. Sin is what’s wrong with folks, not guns. More laws restricting the Second Amendment are just a band aid on a sliced artery because they do not address the real problem.

It should seem obvious to those who possess basic critical thinking skills that the president is just using all of this to yet again move the progressive agenda forward.

Unfortunately, there are many folks who will actually fall for this junk, thanks in large part to being duped by liberal indoctrination.

attachicon.gifGovGuns.jpg

EXACTLY!

Edited by ....rob

This is right out of the anti gunner hand book and you know it.

How about we pass a law that says criminals must obey current laws?? That would solve everything because then the criminals would have to obey current laws because its a new law. You would support that,,wouldn't you??

VJP

Once again I am very pleased to see that my hatred of the NRA has upset you, now behind over so that your NRA can continue to shove thier twisted views deeply into your ass.

It doesn't upset me, it saddens me. It's sad to know there are so many citizens in this land who support removing rights from responsible law abiding Americans so the government can enlarge it's power and control over everyone.

"Behind Over"??? Real class

And your spelling hasn't improved either. But many citizens are sadly just as mindless, so take heart.

I would like to see you actually address the points I make with counter facts, just once. But then again, I'd also like to marry a woman with big breasts who owns a liquor store, but I don't think I'm going to get that either.

• Like 3

Now that we know how some think of others you guys do know that he does not have time enough in office to push any of this through.  By the time the lawsuits get drug out he will be out of time. By then the Donald will be in there, He will give us all are guns back plus probably some cash to buy some new ones.

You don't think owning a firearm is already subject to hundreds of laws and restrictions?  Obama just added more of them.  

It's becoming more common on a daily basis, to see drivers who can't handle the "privilege" too.  But when they don't, they are arrested and jailed.  Obama isn't trying to infringe on the driving "privileges" of every American because some speed, drive recklessly, drive drunk or intentionally drive into crowds to kill lots of people.

Does he demand high horsepower sports cars be banned?  Or crotch rocket motorcycles?  No.  He allows far more freedom where a government endorsed "privilege" is granted, than he does for a Constitutional right.  Why do you suppose that is?

Perhaps it's because you are no threat to government oppression and wanton tyranny when you own a car or motorcycle, but as a gun owner you are.  

It has nothing to do with safety, violence, crime or gangs.  It has everything to do with freedom and the governments desire to impose complete control without effective opposition.

Support the government's desire to disarm Americans and suffer the obvious oppressive repercussions that will follow and the constant escalation as well.

Some interesting stats for you.  There are over 32000 deaths from vehicles annually in the US and about 33000 deaths annually caused from firearms in the US. Of those 33000 60% of them are suicides.   Would those 19800 people commit suicide in another fashion?  But think about this, In the US you can get a drivers license from the age of 14 to 17 depending on the state you live.  In the US you can legally purchase a long gun at age 18 and a hand gun at age 21 of course all dependent on the Gov.   I think it would be fair to say that gun deaths would be around 13200 if you discount suicides who feel the need to end there life, which are going to end it with or without the gun.  32000 vs 13200.  I would agree with you on this, the Gov has discounted all deaths unrelated to a firearm for the sole purpose that it indeed Obama feels guns are a threat to his "government oppression and his wanton tyranny".  If his concern lies directly with human life he would be much better off addressing suicides and vehicle related deaths and try to save 45200 people a year in the US than 13200.  The US population is over 318 million excuse my math but if Im wrong but  .0001% of the population is killed with a firearm annually.  I dont mean to sound like these lost lives mean nothing because its quite the opposite of that, however as stats go and the problems we have in this country the agenda this so called President has is way off in left field.  Not to even mention our Founding Fathers, The Constitution and all the men and women who have sacrificed while carrying a firearm to protect this country.   He is the saddest form of any president to date and hope damn well Americans wake up and he is the last of his hate America stance that sits in the Oval Office.  This isnt "MERICA" or "Murica" that I see being written and I hear being said daily people.  This is AMERICA.   The 10th amendment says

Reinforces the principle of federalism by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the states or the people through the Constitution.

So why are we giving this government the power? 

Edited by wdswtr
  • Like 3

I remember a few years ago and the threads made about loosing 30 round mags and the legal right to own a AR-15's , AK's and so on...

I also remember all the people that laughed and talked about tin foil hats and how it would neverrrr happen and such. Sounds like the same poeple here now sitting on their thumb buying air driven arrow guns.

When is enough ??

• Like 6

Some interesting stats for you. There are over 32000 deaths from vehicles annually in the US and about 33000 deaths annually caused from firearms in the US. Of those 33000 60% of them are suicides. Would those 19800 people commit suicide in another fashion? But think about this, In the US you can get a drivers license from the age of 14 to 17 depending on the state you live. In the US you can legally purchase a long gun at age 18 and a hand gun at age 21 of course all dependent on the Gov. I think it would be fair to say that gun deaths would be around 13200 if you discount suicides who feel the need to end there life, which are going to end it with or without the gun. 32000 vs 13200. I would agree with you on this, the Gov has discounted all deaths unrelated to a firearm for the sole purpose that it indeed Obama feels guns are a threat to his "government oppression and his wanton tyranny". If his concern lies directly with human life he would be much better off addressing suicides and vehicle related deaths and try to save 45200 people a year in the US than 13200. The US population is over 318 million excuse my math but if Im wrong but .0001% of the population is killed with a firearm annually. I dont mean to sound like these lost lives mean nothing because its quite the opposite of that, however as stats go and the problems we have in this country the agenda this so called President has is way off in left field. Not to even mention our Founding Fathers, The Constitution and all the men and women who have sacrificed while carrying a firearm to protect this country. He is the saddest form of any president to date and hope damn well Americans wake up and he is the last of his hate America stance that sits in the Oval Office. This isnt "MERICA" or "Murica" that I see being written and I hear being said daily people. This is AMERICA. The 10th amendment says

Reinforces the principle of federalism by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the states or the people through the Constitution.

So why are we giving this government the power?

Murder by firearms has been falling since 2006 according to the FBI consolidated stats. 2014 numbers are out and firearms murder is below 9,000 in that year I think. The Federal assault weapon ban expires in 2004 I believe and the antis were screaming that the streets would be running red with blood. The number don't fit their narrative.
  • Like 3

Now that we know how some think of others you guys do know that he does not have time enough in office to push any of this through. By the time the lawsuits get drug out he will be out of time. By then the Donald will be in there, He will give us all are guns back plus probably some cash to buy some new ones.

the "Trump gun" will be the new "Obama phone"
  • Like 1

Wow Rob... I have no idea where that came from but lets clear some things up...You are not "the other poster" and anyone here that follows these guys knows of whom I refer. Now I could assume your little out burst was due to you thinking I slighted you, which wasn't the case at all. Assumptions tend to back fire on people. I DID NOT back peddle as you are trying to infer..in fact I said exactly why I chose those particular words...and though you couldn't see I had a PM about it with another member here discussing this.

so you need to calm down a bit and regroup Then stop making assumptions.

Here's a PS for you...I won't assume you know what the word elicit means from reading your post .  

e•lic•it (ĭ-lĭsˈĭt)
  • v.
    To bring or draw out (something latent); educe.
  • v.
    To arrive at (a truth, for example) by logic.
  • v.
    To call forth, draw out, or provoke (a reaction, for example). See Synonyms at evoke.

remember my words:

I chose my wording to see what "thoughts" they would elicit period.

Edited by growalot

Diplo, the problem here is no one ever offers up a solution, all they do is bitch and moan about how the government is out to take away all their guns

I'm pretty sure most if not all of us following these threads or commenting have made suggestions for solutions. Politicians don't listen to their country they only listen to those contributing most to their campaign or their pocket. 

Here is a solution: Incarcerate those that break the law and repeat to do so, and keep those that are mentally ill in a hospital and help them instead of stuffing some pills down their throat and assume they are going to keep taking them. You get a choice take the pill or sit in a hospital where you have to be observed. Solution for the money for above mentioned solutions, revoke every politicians paycheck that doesn't uphold the bill of rights and the constitution.

There would be a government surplus as of lately.

Edited by chas0218

United we stand divided we fall. How can we win this battle if we can't get along granted we all may not see eye to eye or have to the same beliefs but rest assured arguing and fighting amongst each other isn't going to solve anything...why give the anti,s more ammo they are laughing when they see this kind of stuff don't let them win..cause from what I've seen they are organized and we can't agree on anything.

When Russia is the world leader you know America has given up a lot. It was all done on Obama & Clinton's Watch. So what does the weakling Obama do, remove rights from non threatening citizens. He let go dangerous people from GB Cuba, many Americans lost there lives to catch. He has furthered the already unstable the Middle east. He draws a redline to Syria than does nothing, ISIS is on Obama & Clintons Watch. They were JV No there there BS, He had a chance to end ISIS spread. What does this all have do with Gun control? Everything. He thinks Global warming and Guns are the biggest threat to Americans. Is he mentally ill? Has he single handedly divide America and eroded the very fiber of America? I know he has attacked every think I stand for and would fight & die for. I'd have to repeat the old saying "from my cold dead hands"

I forgot LOL. Redneck as long as the NRA is yours and the gun grabbers Enemy, I'll donate just because it pisses you off. I'll ask you again, redneck or like minded have any of you ever fought for the rights your so easily would to give up!  I believe  Bill Clinton went to Canada, Obama?

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 1

Obama and Hillary Have Said They Want to Confiscate Guns

Just as they did when we were assured we could keep our health insurance, the hopelessly corrupt, rotted-out DC Media and Barack Obama are once again coordinating to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people, to lull us into a false sense of security before the boom falls. And make no mistake, the sinister plan is to drop the boom, maybe not on Obama’s watch, but the seeds have been planted: These people plan to flood the country with illegals, refugees, and early-release prisoners,  and then disarm us.

Chaos reigns. The same federal government that caused the problem poses as savior, and now that same federal government is stronger and more intrusive than ever before. The Left makes no secret of this plan. It’s called the Cloward-Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis.

The DC media won’t talk about this because they are all in on it. It’s no secret either that if you boil the DC media down to its dark essence that what you will find is an institution dedicated to ennobling and empowering the federal government. Ask yourself… When was the last time the DC media called for a less intrusive government, for more local control, for state solution as opposed to one-size-fits-all federal solutions?

They never do.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/dc-media-cover-up-actually-obama-and-hillary-have-said-they-want-to-confiscate-guns/

• Like 1

From todays NY Times:

The president wants to increase the number of government agents to process background checks and to expand the number of dealers who need federal licenses under current law and for more money to combat mental illness.

He is not currently advocating renewal or expansion of the expired assault weapons ban.

None of these things in any way seeks to take away anybody's guns, but of course all you paranoid, anti government, NRA followers will always find some secret conspiracy when it comes to anything to do with guns.  

From todays NY Times:

The president wants to increase the number of government agents to process background checks and to expand the number of dealers who need federal licenses under current law and for more money to combat mental illness.

He is not currently advocating renewal or expansion of the expired assault weapons ban.

None of these things in any way seeks to take away anybody's guns, but of course all you paranoid, anti government, NRA followers will always find some secret conspiracy when it comes to anything to do with guns.  

I'll wait to see his details on the Mental health reporting.