Chat Room

DirtTime

Any of the owners or staff ever consider creating a live chat room for this site? Not a shout box ( never understood why forums have a shout box, it's nothing more then a mini forum for lazy people ), an actual chat room. Would be interesting to talk in real time with members from this site.

I'd be down for a meet and greet. Hell me and Biz are literally 20 mins max away. Biz where abouts in NYC you work? I just got a new job right in midtown

You Can't Beat My Meat!

I live in northern westchester. Work on 46th/6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah, that would lead to full on fistfights or worse. Too many ego's and tempers. It's NY.

I doubt that.

Ya gotta give credit where it's due. You can't blame folks for being opinionated or even downright defensive when it comes to a sport that we all love. I think squabbling amongst each other brings to light many points/views which may otherwise be overlooked. Most adults on the site can understand the value in a good debate. How boring would it be if we all were pushover pantywaists who agree with everything/everyone?

I also doubt that physical confrontation would ensue because the internet tough guys would most likely shake like a dog sh#tting burdocks if they were confronted!

• Like 8