Lotto/PowerBall

Dom

For starters, I would buy a fancy lear jet with a well paid and on call pilot and co-pilot. Second, I would buy out the Kisky's and take ownership of all their "farms". Third, I would have a palace like condo on the Cayman's, accessible by aforementioned Lear Jet, so as to properly rest after hunting for 3 months straight...And I would splurge and build a dome over Ralph Wilson Stadium.

• Like 1

At my age I'm Don Juan. After Juan, I am Don.

This is funny!How do you like the Leather Stocking region?I moved to Schenectady back in 2006 only stayed for 6 month's I purchased my hunting license At philips hardware.

Prior to claiming it I'd move to and establish residency in a state with no state tax , than look into a LCC and or trust . I'd also get all new cell numbers and change everything that tied me to being found by most prior to claiming .

Some states don't require the winners to be identified and a lawyer could then Claim on behalf of the the corp/ trust keeping my identity a secret for the most part .

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1

I thought that was going to be link to Dan Bilzerian's Instagram .......

Haha. As much I like Bilzerians posts and pics and videos, I just can't seem to like a guy who wears black boots and khaki pants every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You either split the jackpot or you don't win the jackpot. There is a real "second place". The closest you get to being considered second place is if you get all but one of the numbers. Those winning at always a set amount regardless of what the jackpot is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk