Lotto/PowerBall

Dom

I honestly would have to get professionals to help me just to turn in the ticket even if it was way smaller than this amount. I have never had an excess of money that i couldn't keep track of on my own.

I am a pretty simple man with simple needs. I have no desires for world travel or living a snob life. It would be nice to go on a few hunts or fishing trips at the drop of a hat without worrying about work or bills. In the end, my family would have a nice house on a big chunk of land in Tennessee or Kentucky where the lifestyle is a little more laid back and the people are just plain nicer or old fashioned. 

• Like 4

If I win I will give every body on this forum a Million dollars each, with an open invitation to my 10,000 acres I will be purchasing lol. We all would be set for life !

You wouldn't win enough to give each member a $1M. This is why 70% of jackpot winners go broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

I honestly would have to get professionals to help me just to turn in the ticket even if it was way smaller than this amount. I have never had an excess of money that i couldn't keep track of on my own.

I am a pretty simple man with simple needs. I have no desires for world travel or living a snob life. It would be nice to go on a few hunts or fishing trips at the drop of a hat without worrying about work or bills. In the end, my family would have a nice house on a big chunk of land in Tennessee or Kentucky where the lifestyle is a little more laid back and the people are just plain nicer or old fashioned. 

It would be mind boggling.  You'd lay awake at night thinking of what you'd buy and how many of them. :) 

The inundation of friends, family, media, lawyers, tax and investment professionals, real estate sales people etc etc Then you'd have charities, churches andnon-profits to deal with! 

Then there'd be the women.....................................  :nono:

You wouldn't win enough to give each member a $1M. This is why 70% of jackpot winners go broke.

Will you shut up for once?

Stick that grunt call I'm giving you in your mouth and pipe down until Thursday morning......

• Like 3

It would be mind boggling. I am not one to spend money because of the way life goes at times. I like to have a reserve in case of emergency. My wife on the other hand, loves to spend money. Doesn't matter if it is $5 or $500, so she would be in Heaven shopping while I was on the lake, or in the woods.

Women would never be my downfall. The other stuff would be tough, but necessary. 

No money for you Biz.... Not sure how many members there are on here. But the 20-30 guys always posting will be taken care of and as many others as I can on here I will. I live a simple life, I personally don't need hundreds of millions in the bank.

Most important to me would be to buy my dream property with the money, besides that my check every other week covers my life style just fine !

• Like 1

hehehehe...Biz already HAS more money than God, Ricky. He's a Weatherby Man..

I, on the other hand am wondering where I'll get a few bucks for some beers at the Legion tomorrow.. Maybe I'll mug the old lady down the street..

I too am a weatherby man. Don't let that one fact be a reason not to give money. That was my dream rifle so I saved up and got it

You Can't Beat My Meat!

• Like 1

He was one of top people I though of to, I feel bad for him. Seems like he hunts some very tough state land, as do I. So I can truly relate what it is like to be able to count the deer on one hand I see all season, and can only dream of the chance of the Giants I see you guys post on here.

But you have my word Pygmy, if I win you will never have to worry about money again. I truly believe a million dollars if enough for a man to live the life we all deserve. Do anything you want, and not even have to worry about looking at the price tags at Field and Stream ! I can only hope to be lucky enough for the opportunity to share my wealth with as many hard working Americans I can ! I have a system that has gotten me pretty close so far, hitting the last 2 draws with 3 numbers and the power ball on one line. We will see what happens !!

• Like 2

Ahh, the old "a dollar and a dream" fantasy!

Just to be clear, it's now ~$1.5B paid out over 29yrs, pre-tax $. Or ~$8-900M in a cash payment, also pre-tax $. Not that you'd be in your right mind if you won, but the annual payments would at least guarantee money for many years and you wouldn't be so tempted to blow it all at once. What a decision to have to make..!

The other side of winning..!?! You'd have relatives you've never met, in-laws you despise, HS bullies now posing as friends, every snake-oil salesman wanting s/u money, all the ghosts of your past - Everyone looking for you with their hands out!!! Not sure how'd you be able to go off the grid!??! This is a multi-state lottery, so not sure how your name would remain anonymous!?! Oh yeah, someone mentioned they'd continue working... WTH.

Larry302 - You're now on the FBI's watch list. but I'd chip-in for the pediphile & rapist hunts.  :spiteful:

I hope Mark Zuckerberg or Mark Cuban wins it.

They're to smart to play. Although Cuban did give advice to the winner on what to do .

I don't mind being on the FBI's watch list , it's like having free security !

We'd get a summer place on Canandaigua Lake, main home in TENN. ( no state tax , great deer hunting and family already there ) and spend the winter months in Hawaii , I always wanted to be surfer !

Wife would run a charity to help single moms, and Biz gets ten million, the rest of you a free t shirt .

First thing I would do is pay off all my debt and give my parents a huge amount of my winnings and send a few million a piece to my small circle of best friends. From there I would start talking to some of the landowners I know on some of the adjacent properties from my house and try to give them offers they cant refuse to sell me their land or at least a chunk of it.

and then from there I would probably buy a Ferrari :cheese: