Lotto/PowerBall

Dom

So often it is typically someone undeserving who wins it and ends up blowing the money away.  Like the lady in the Atlanta was it?  She's spent $21 million so far of her winnings bailing her thug boyfriend out of jail repeatedly.  So now he has financial backing to keep committing crime.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/07/188m-powerball-winner-has-risked-fortune-bailing-out-ex-con-boyfriend.html

We're now reaching the level where I can employee a group of private high skilled hit men to remove those I feel need removing from ever walking the earth again .

With this amount of money I can have multiple layers between them and me along with a team of the best attorneys, private island in a country with no extradition with the U.S.

Oh and some money for charity .

It is staggering to think of how much money one would need to spend to run out when you start getting in to the upper 100M and 1B range.

First step would be getting a lock box at a bank with two signatories (my wife) required to access, and then an accountant and lawyer to best handle the trust or other structure needed to make my name as little known as possible. Then change phone and address info as already stated. Basically have the ducks in a row before claiming.

I'd probably work long enough to be able to implement a succession plan for my department because I enjoy the people I work with.

Then I'd have to find something engaging to fulfill my life. Probably a giant charity that involves getting kids into hunting and fishing and serving on boards of other career and health focused organizations that I believe are in it for the right reasons. A lot of my fortune would be spent on this.

But, there is a part of me that would excess it up - no longer the hookers and blow answer - but probably experiencing the world's exotics and cultures. Be in the Caribbean a lot, travel. Buy something really overpriced that was part of history and put it in my small hometown's museum so they can benefit from it, etc.  

Not going to lie though, after I've locked that ticket up...I'd probably have one heck of a hangover the next couple days. Probably won't be a day I'll ever have a drink that tastes that good.

• Like 2

I'll be buying a ticket or 2.

We are in a pool here at work already got $122 back but putting it forward into this week's drawing.

don't take this the wrong way but I would never get or put in a lottery pool with my coworkers.They are some realy great folks and if I won I would help them out. but to join in with them for any prizes/lottery no way.

I Have a system...single tickets at different places in different counties from last drawing to next. Two each day.

That is a lot of tickets,when the usual pot is around 1 million I play about five tickets not only counties but from 2 states.For Wensdays drawing I will have spent $100 in total.A  fare trade for a JACKPOT of this size.

don't take this the wrong way but I would never get or put in a lottery pool with my coworkers.They are some realy great folks and if I won I would help them out. but to join in with them for any prizes/lottery no way.

My co workers are good people. First thing you should do anyway is hire a lawyer.

We're now reaching the level where I can employee a group of private high skilled hit men to remove those I feel need removing from ever walking the earth again .

With this amount of money I can have multiple layers between them and me along with a team of the best attorneys, private island in a country with no extradition with the U.S.

Oh and some money for charity .

would you please start with Sean Penn?
  • Like 1

Up to 1.5 Billion now!! That is seriously crazy money now!! Even after NYS taxed the living shit out of it you would still have half a Billion!! I would never have to worry about losing hunting ground again!!

I would be searching for a real nice property or two. The thousands of acre kind with own lake..... Then I would spend some time land management, forestry.........

There would also be a lot of travel in my future.