Lotto/PowerBall

Dom

They're to smart to play. Although Cuban did give advice to the winner on what to do .

I don't mind being on the FBI's watch list , it's like having free security !

We'd get a summer place on Canandaigua Lake, main home in TENN. ( no state tax , great deer hunting and family already there ) and spend the winter months in Hawaii , I always wanted to be surfer !

Wife would run a charity to help single moms, and Biz gets ten million, the rest of you a free t shirt .

"My Internet Friend Larry Won A Billion Dollars And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt"

XL please!

• Like 1

don't the annual payments stop once the winner dies? I'd definitely opt for the one time payout..........I would take care of immediate family and disappear the best I could, as far as feeling the need to give a fortune to charity?? not to sure, think most of the wealthy do it for tax reasons, not because they really want to.

• Like 2

don't the annual payments stop once the winner dies? I'd definitely opt for the one time payout..........I would take care of immediate family and disappear the best I could, as far as feeling the need to give a fortune to charity?? not to sure, think most of the wealthy do it for tax reasons, not because they really want to.

Nope they become part of your estate

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Which is why estate planning is one of the things to take care of as soon as possible .

Everyone one here should have will, Poa, and health care directive in place right now anyways . But things will have to be a little more advanced for the winner .

I have two attorneys in the family as well as friends who are and right now I'm working with one who specializes in elder law in regard to our mother. Re gifting assets ,setting up an annuity , Medicade apps. Prepaying funerals are just the tip of the iceberg .

Things can be done to protect assets and work around very complex laws , the sooner in place the better.

• Like 1

the sad reality is that many people will feel it's your obligation to take care of them / help them out......you'll probably have more enemies then friends if you won this kind of money.

Why first person hired would be the "no thank you,No person...that would probably be the only thing they had time for...

I hope NO one wins....It is such a ridiculous # now and I have tickets. I want to see how big the next one is...

Have any of you thought about who is playing? Lots of Canadians driving down...and imagine ISIS playing,,,How about Coumo or Obama....imagine some people that could win....hhhmmm...