Lotto/PowerBall

Dom

As much as I hate CNN, they did give great advice before collecting the winnings,...if you win.

Hire a local attorney to strictly research for the best tax attorney and financial advisor available.

Change your name, move and go off the grid. Winnings can go into anonymous accounts that can have withdrawals taken anonymously. You'll still be found...! Extravagant purchases draw attention!

Naturally, get very good investment advice!! No NBA, NFL, NHL, MSL, NASCAR. etc teams.

None of the above done using a relative, neighbor or friend! God forbid, but you may wish you had a pre-nup..!?!

BTW - They also went into a few nightmares of pooled ticketholders winning the big one. Can get ugly with $Ms on the line!

Haha. JK. Have a safe trip, Biz.

Thanks. Actually I saw a girl worth about the same as the powerball after taxes. Gigi Hadid at JFK airport with no security or anything around her. I wouldn't have even known it was her but my wife recognized her and her Hermes and Chanel bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks. Actually I saw a girl worth about the same as the powerball after taxes. Gigi Hadid at JFK airport with no security or anything around her. I wouldn't have even known it was her but my wife recognized her and her Hermes and Chanel bags.

It's interesting (pertaining to this forum) that both her sibling and her mom suffer from Lyme disease.

• Like 1

How many do not take the chance?At 700 million who would not?Lucky/if you won the entire jackpot what would you do?Would you stay in or on the land/home that you now own or would you just pack up and leave.I like where I live and would invest in more land near to my place and also help improve the town.

Spend it on wine and women and blow the rest..

Just heard, on the news, that a lady just north of me (Parish in Oswego Co.) hit it for 1 mil.   She bought the ticket in Tennessee. Not a bad little hit !!

The news also said something about a possible hoax with one of the winners in California.

Edited by ants